The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live's Next Episode: 7/17"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "ESO Live's Next Episode: 7/17"

Read on for the full rundown of what you can expect on tomorrow's show, including a look at the Tel Var Stones system coming with the Imperial City!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to win a giveaway. Make it one of the wallets please. Thanks.
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If The crafting materials found in Imperial City can used to craft VR 15 and VR 16 gear at any crafting bench. Will the materials to convert crafted sets to legendary quality also drop from mod's?
  • thedrumchannell_ESO
    Do you have any plans to remove Champion Points from PvP campaigns?
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give away 10 Tel Var Stones.
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • Tyrusaran
    Tyrusaran
    ✭✭
    When are we getting real content and not another pvp zone? and why the *** would i go there to get some stones for pve gear when i'll just get ganked for em and lose everything?

No reason to go into this new pvp zone, go create some damn real content.
  • Fat_Cat45
    Fat_Cat45
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tyrusaran wrote: »
    When are we getting real content and not another pvp zone? and why the *** would i go there to get some stones for pve gear when i'll just get ganked for em and lose everything?

No reason to go into this new pvp zone, go create some damn real content.

PvE has received all content updates so far. It's PvP's turn to get content, so be a pessimist elsewhere
  • mvpxalloy1234
    mvpxalloy1234
    Soul Shriven
    is the anyway there will be a fix to the group finder because it takes forever for me to find a group. I have been sitting in a queue for hours and finding nothing.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to fix the random issues on console, specifically that CE error that randomly shuts my game down.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    - Can things be stolen in Imperial City?

- Are dyeable shields part of the major update?
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • Korozenn
    Korozenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had a problem loading chat during the stream on Twitch last time, so I hope those issues will be fixed this time around. :)

Looking forward to it!
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely looking forward to this ESO live all the segments are interesting me.
  • dbroders
    dbroders
    Soul Shriven
    You made mention of the mundis stone revamp and that steed sucks why not make it solely for the economy.

run speed buff
    harvesting speed buff
    10% bag space

You have harvest speed buff in cp but not every new player has that available to them.

If you think about it the economy revolves around rares and raws for crafting why not help the economy after all some people love that more than pve and pvp
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tel Var stones - Why have you decided that players could kill other players and take their Tel Var stones? I think this will cause a lot of grieving. Guilds are already planning on making big teams for ganking and farming the stones from players. We have enough problems like this in real life.
  • Sokre93
    Sokre93
    What do you think of the constant accusations that stacking resources (magicka/stamina) provides too much damage, without effecting the respective damage stat? Someone with 1.2k damage, and 40k resources has over 5k effective damage, and a pool of 40k to use, whereas someone with 2.4k damage and a 20k pool has the same effective damage, but only half the pool to play in.
    Deep down, you know I'm right... at least in part. Which part is unimportant, I'm still right.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tel Var stones - Why have you decided that players could kill other players and take their Tel Var stones? I think this will cause a lot of grieving. Guilds are already planning on making big teams for ganking and farming the stones from players. We have enough problems like this in real life.

It's called PvP. If you don't like it, don't participate. It's completely optional.
    :trollin:
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What steps have been taken to ensure that the server doesn't experience greater Packet Loss with the addition of Imperial City?

There's already daily rubber-banding, non responsive spells, doors, siege weapon loss over and over again. We need to know what steps are being taken so that things will get worse, but better.

Thanks
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you elaborate on a couple hot topics.

Gankers and Tel Var stones. Is it as bad as people are making it out to be? Will each alliance have to cross choke points in crossroad areas with their stones? Will a 4 man group be up against a gank zerg holding down an exit? Will an alliances dominance in a campaign effectively lock you out of playing the Imperial City content?

No stamina regen while blocking. How is this changing tanking for you to complete end game content like trial hard modes and vDSA. Are more tanks necessary in trials? Are there buffs elsewhere in the patch to counter act the loss of stamina regen for tanks. Will tanks have to rely on timed blocking now, considering some the high stress fights (PC/Server wise)? Is this the death of the sustaining regen tank, having to rely on max stamina and reduced block cost only?
  • Lleksu
    Lleksu
    ✭✭✭
    Any word on text chat for consoles?

Its ridiculous that such a fundamental part of being social on an mmorpg is missing, and even more so that we have heard nothing from the devs regarding it. Nothing!