The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Royal Inheritance bugged

TheDemonlord
The quest won't continue. It says to bring Sorondil back to the Vault Entrance, but it doesn't continue after i do. I'm stuck at this part now. Should i just quit the quest and move on to others until this is fixed or is there a workaround?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 16, 2024 4:27PM
  • TheDemonlord
    Seems to have fixed itself, i had to leave the area and then return and the quest seems to be continuing now. Hope this helps anyone else who's having this problem.
    Options
  • Strixxe
    Strixxe
    After almost 10 years same thing happened to me. Had to exit quest area and then come back to continue the quest.
    Is it that hard to implement some sort location check or something ? :D
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update that this quest issue has been resolved. Since the issue is fixed, we will close this thread from any further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.