The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone got sets of the following?

lunarsyed
lunarsyed
✭✭✭
Hey there guys iam on ps4 and aldmeri dominion and wondering if anyone got pieces of the akaviri dragonguard set or akatosh's blessing?
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask here: ESO Trade
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Lleksu
    Lleksu
    ✭✭✭
    This thread will get locked soon as I believe it's against the TOC?

Why not give us a way to actually buy/sell that we ARE alowd to use, Zenimax?

Text chat in game maybe? :wink:
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah it will be locked.

dont forget OP that you can craft these set items!!
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pman85 wrote: »
    yeah it will be locked.

The two sets that the OP is asking about cannot be crafted.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pman85 wrote: »
    yeah it will be locked.

The two sets that the OP is asking about cannot be crafted.

hmm yes, seems so. maybe i should of read more. skimming can make you look like a fool =D
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grind cracked wood cave for 6 hours i get all kinds of sets dropping. I've had pieces of both of those sets
    Edited by Sithisvoid on July 14, 2015 3:19PM
  • ZOS_MaryB
    Please do not use this forum to arrange trades or buy and sell in-game items. Posts that do so will be removed. As always, remember to follow the community rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.