Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Guild Spotlight - The Most Wanted"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Guild Spotlight - The Most Wanted. If you're interested in having your guild featured on our website, head to this thread!
Edited by ZOS_KaiSchober on July 8, 2015 2:59PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Personally would like to thank the ESOTU team for spotting us !!
    And Most of all to all the member`s of the guild, Pushing these 3 last month`s to improve our Guild !!

Special thank`s to All the Guy`z that were there from day one and played a big role in the making of the Guild !!

I know people will say Calm down and all. But this Made our day !!! Big Time !!
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooohhh, a guild I'm in is in the spotlight. Not surprising, since the cutest Khajiit in Cyrodiil ;) is in it .

Oh, I'm in one of the pics. Not as a Khajiit, though.
    Edited by Master_Fluff on July 9, 2015 7:13AM
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah that's you @ulrik.igerupb16_ESO hehe, a pic from like 2 months ago :) !! Good Memories !!
    Edited by HouLiGaN on July 9, 2015 11:55PM