The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Updates – 6/18

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
We have just released a number of new items to the ESOTU Crown Store!

First, we’ve introduced the Crown Experience Scroll to the PC/Mac Crown Store, which gives you a 50% boost to Experience and lasts for 2 hours. You can purchase either a single Crown Experience Scroll for 300 crowns, or a pack of 5 Scrolls for 1000 crowns. The Crown Experience Scroll will be available in the console Crown Store later next month.
236f4e562d8911b0ee426c6537927b.png
We’ve also added three new consumables to the PC/Mac Crown Store which simultaneously affect your health, magicka, and stamina:
  • Emperor's Hors  d'Oeuvres Tray: This savory meal increases your maximum health, magicka and stamina for two hours, and costs 400 crowns.
  • Vivec's Old Bone Milk: Quench your thirst with this item which increases your health, magicka and stamina regeneration for two hours, and costs 400 crowns.
  • Superb Triune Alteration Potion: If you need a sudden burst of health, magicka and stamina, this item is for you and can be purchased for 200 crowns.
Please note that while we removed all previous food, drink and potions from the PC/Mac Crown Store, you can still use any of the original items that you purchased. The current food, drink and potions found in the console Crown Store will be removed later next month, and will be replaced with the new consumables detailed above. We’ll let you know when we have an exact date for this.
6a3498830b98b3405cf9fe0f7adafd.png09c7e45590660314cbbaf5eb7fa2fc.png07f971159668cf27ab144638d376f6.png
Finally, we’re excited to showcase our newest mount – the Senche-Lioness – now available in the PC/Mac and console Crown Stores! These fierce and powerful mounts hail from the broad savannahs of Anequina. You can purchase your own Senche-Lioness for 1800 crowns, today.
d37c53b3d30368ac4cfd91d95e36ca.png
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will those food buffs stack with crafted ones?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    No, the buffs will not stack. You can only have one active food buff at any given time.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy to see a non-limited time senche! Can't wait to check it out at lunch time!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! I'm sure that would have been a lot of peoples first question.

Any news on when race/alliance changes are coming?

These new updates are great
  • Talcon
    Talcon
    ✭✭✭
    Alright player base, get to buying all this crap on the crown store. My theory is that if we give them enough money, we might get actual game content too!
  • pmitchell126b16_ESO
    I believe they should release the XP pots on console sometime this month not next month because now is a perfect time.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno What's the maximum Vet Rank that the new food/drink/potion scale to? Is it VR 10 for the food and drink and VR 5 for the potion, as before, or something else? Thanks!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vivec's Old Bone Milk sounds very suspicious and I wouldn't drink it. Just sayin'.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Vivec's Old Bone Milk sounds very suspicious and I wouldn't drink it. Just sayin'.
    Yeah, I can't help but want to make some immature jokes based on the name... heh.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno What's the maximum Vet Rank that the new food/drink/potion scale to? Is it VR 10 for the food and drink and VR 5 for the potion, as before, or something else? Thanks!

I can confirm that VR10 food is more powerful than it was before @Enodoc, so I would assume it is scaling to VR14.

Prior to scaling Coldharbour Daedrat Snacks (VR10) gave 3,854 Health and 3,504 Magicka, now post-scaling they give 5,066 Health and 4,635 Magicka at VR14 which is a huge increase.

It's meant I can take basically all my points out of Health (was 54/8/0 before) and I am now running 60/2/0.
    Edited by Paulington on June 18, 2015 3:42PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I can confirm that VR10 food is more powerful than it was before @Enodoc, so I would assume it is scaling to VR14.

Prior to scaling Coldharbour Daedrat Snacks (VR10) gave 3,854 Health and 3,504 Magicka, now post-scaling they give 5,066 Health and 4,635 Magicka at VR14 which is a huge increase.

It's meant I can take basically all my points out of Health (was 54/8/0 before) and I am now running 60/2/0.
    Oh right yeah, because crafted consumables scale as well now don't they...
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe they should release the XP pots on console sometime this month not next month because now is a perfect time.

Would make sense. They will make a killing on consoles right now.

• adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Yeah, I can't help but want to make some immature jokes based on the name... heh.

Long is his reach. Longer is his spear.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would make sense. They will make a killing on consoles right now.
    They probably would if they could, but it's not possible. The items are tied into Patch 2.0.11, which still has to go through first party certification.
  • pmitchell126b16_ESO
    Quite stupid to be honest I mean mid june for a patch? I could do with these pots now and wiling to fork out money for it. But by time mid june comes I won't bother needing them.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no new costumes or pets in the crown shop? I've got the mounts I want and not interested in food or potions as I am a maxed provisioner.

• Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »

Race changes I look forward to but really, we need to have the passives seperated out from the appearance for it to make senseto be a crown store service. Otherwise, it's having to pay real money to respec stat passives. Imagine if they changed the champion respecs to require a crown store purchase...? That's the same thing with how the racial passives currently work. I welcome race changes on the crown store so long as the passives can be changed for in-game gold currency (not the appearance, but the passive skill line). I've always wanted to be an Argonian, but sacrificing 9% magicka and 7% fire damage for a dragon knight? That's a non-starter for me, as it equates to well over 11% damage total and a resource pool boost, as well as the 6% stamina pool and fire resistance. I'd pay to be an Argonian, but be able to pick my racials and respec them for gold like every other skill line is allowed to, though, with one race's passives available at any given time. Given how tightly these passives are tied to many builds, it would be a blunder to require real cash payments for a simple respec. On the other hand, the cosmetic aspect of the races would be a fair one, and I would pony up for it in a heartbeat if it was seperated out.

Also, where is my DLC for zones like Orsinium and Wrothgar on the crown store? Those, I would also pony up for ;)(and the Imperial City if it were made into a charged-for pack, though from a gameplay and subscription-during-first-year standpoint I don't feel it should carry a fee given I dropped in over $300 between the physical imperial edition and subscription fees in that timeframe before the buy to play conversion). The Frost Stallion mount would tempt me and probably get a buy as well.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on June 18, 2015 7:41PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That wouldn't have even made sense, cash shop power issues aside, given that they are food/drink which you normally only have one of allowed at a time anyway in-game. I don't think it would have even occurred to most people.
    Quite stupid to be honest I mean mid june for a patch? I could do with these pots now and wiling to fork out money for it. But by time mid june comes I won't bother needing them.

Actually, you'll need them more in July than you will now if you're a fresh new console player. Champion levels ;). Especially those first couple of hundred :p.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on June 18, 2015 7:46PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , I am so happy about that lioness mount. Keep them rolling purring! :joy:
    Edited by Robbie575 on June 18, 2015 8:23PM
    Xbox One NA server:
    Bayley Saur: Bosmer, Templar (AD)
    Constantine Mxyzptlk : Altmer, Sorcerer (EP)
  • ElricFrancis
    ElricFrancis
    ✭✭

Yes please look at what world of Warcraft and especially GTA been doing. They both use very successful types of objects to make sells. I will save up money to buy that cat since My main is a Katg- er Cat dude. =) Wonder if that is a relative.....
    Previous MMOs: Everquest Fennin Ro 99-04 / Star Wars Galaxy Wanderhome 03-04
    World of Warcraft Whisperwind 04-12 / FF 14: ARR 14
    Named Usually: Realmreaver
  • RunAway
    RunAway
    ✭✭✭
    1800 crowns for a re-colour...
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Happy to see a non-limited time senche! Can't wait to check it out at lunch time!
    I'm not happy to see Senche mounts at all, limited or not, they're one of the worst lore-breaks ZOS have inflicted on the TES franchise to date.
  • Jasstenn
    Jasstenn
    ✭✭
    No ursine mounts...?
    Feels like an arrow to the knee
    Somebody ate my sweet roll.

Marrowind Musketeers
    Guild Officer
  • Quickey
    Quickey
    Finally, we’re excited to showcase our newest mount – the Senche-Lioness – now available in the PC/Mac and console Crown Stores! These fierce and powerful mounts hail from the broad savannahs of Anequina. You can purchase your own Senche-Lioness for 1800 crowns, today.
    d37c53b3d30368ac4cfd91d95e36ca.png

That lioness will be mine
    It looks awesome
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bone Milk

gross...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jasstenn wrote: »
    No ursine mounts...?
    Feels like an arrow to the knee
    It's arrow in the knee and bear mounts have already been revealed as coming with Wrothgar/Orsinium.
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    The lioness looks amazing in game. Screenshot doesn't do it justice.
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • shiva7663
    shiva7663
    ✭✭✭
    Those triple buff consumables will tear a big chunk out of our crafter's reason to exist.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    shiva7663 wrote: »
    Those triple buff consumables will tear a big chunk out of our crafter's reason to exist.

Why is that? The in game tri pots are not only better but also you dont have to spend real money on them.
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    "At this the Old Bone folded unto itself twenty times until it became akin to milk, which Vivec drank, becoming a ruling king of the world." - The 36 Lessons of Vivec (Sermon four)

Earth bones aside, after reading the entire 36 sermons, I wouldn't write off those immature jokes entirely.