The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Dungeon Runners AD is looking for you.

Anakee
Anakee
Hey all,
Well, through sheer frustration I've had more than I can handle of this games terrible lfg system. 3days without a successful group. Me and a few friends have taken matters into our own hands and made a guild for finding groups for dungeons. Ranks are named based on builds not hierarchy so you know who to message or ask in guild. Currently we are vets but have people in the higher levels also but EVERYONE of all levels are welcome. We do have a strict 18+ policy though, no kids. We aren't super serious as of yet, just a casual group designed to get you into dungeons without the hassle, stress and disappointment of the lfg system.
We are AD on EU server.

If you're interested send Anakee or Soleyin a psn message and we will get you in, be sure to include your role in the message so we can promote you to the appropriate rank on entry. Voice comms are always a plus.

Come along. Have a chat. Kill some mobs. Get some loot. Most importantly have fun .

P.s. if you're an elitist, impatient, a rager, or a stranger to wiping in endgame mmo this won't be the place for you as dying is a part of hard content in MMOs and we live for it.
Edited by Anakee on June 19, 2015 7:55AM
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds absolutely perfect for me at level 45.... now if only it was XBOX One >.<
    A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    We have moved this thread to a more appropriate subsection of the forums. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post