The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any guilds recruiting on PS4?

PeterJake89
PeterJake89
Soul Shriven
I'm a Nord Templar with Daggerfall. Please let me know. :smiley:
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on the NA server, head to this forum

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-ps4-na

It's the guilds forum, where many guilds will make threads to promote themselves, explain what they are about, and let everyone know if they are still accepting members. There is also an EU forum thread for PS4 if you are playing on EU.

PS- Lone Wolf Help has expanded to PS4 NA and is accepting member ;) You can see our recruitment thread here
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZOS_Kelly
    Hi @PeterJake89

We are moving this thread to the PS4 - NA Guild Recruitment section, as it will get more responses there! We hope you find a guild that works for you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios

Staff Post
  • PeterJake89
    PeterJake89
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you! Sorry for the misplaced post.
  • m_arcum
    m_arcum
    Corspe Brigade is an awesome guild who is always willing to do things together. We're always chatting in voice chat and have many members who are specializing in a crafting profession. We have a full guild back and a Facebook page where we post guild contests and just connect with our members. Let me know if you'd like to join!
  • PeterJake89
    PeterJake89
    Soul Shriven
    Oh that sounds great! I'm on the NA server and I'm extremely interested in joining.
  • bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    THE RAVENS are we have a guild tabard and we are trying to open up a store soon. We are also casual gamers most of us so there is no pressure. Some are hardcore and that's awesome too. We help each other lvl up, create stuff quest and dungeon pvp. If you think that's up your ally then send me or one of the officers a msg psn BIGSPENDER42002 , MAXSTUBBORN , JAYSTUBBORN , AielNocturne

Ahhhhh thank you!
  • piratej62
    piratej62
    Hey we are recruiting members for our Guild, Darkest Dawn. There are 7 of us that play most nights and weekends. We’ve been playing MMO’s together for years, a few of us were on the PC for ESO as well. We’re looking to up our numbers for everything. We’re currently grinding like everyone else, but we need bodies for PVP, Dungeons, DSA, and the guild store. We’re all 20’s and older. No age restriction here, as long as you’re not a jerk, you’re welcome. We bust each other’s balls as often as we hit the X button, it’s a requirement so don't take any of it serious. If you’re looking for a group of people who take the game serious enough to get s**t done, but also realize it’s just a game, this is your place. My psn is piratej62 add me or shoot me a message through PSN/ ingame or through the forums. See you in Tamriel!
    Edited by piratej62 on June 19, 2015 8:45PM