Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Bug! "UI ERROR"

MartyVendetta27
so, right after defeating the child of bones on an alt, I get this uncloseable window pop up "UI ERROR" with a bunch of indecipherable programming language, which from the part I understood seemed to be related to Player Level Progress Bar. Closing the game and relogging seemed to fix the problem (at least for now) but it's an annoyance nonetheless.
You can't see me. You can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.
  • ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @MartyVendetta27,

We are aware that some players may encounter a UI error while playing the game. You can resolve this by deleting the local Save Data on your console. You should be aware that deleting the save data will only reset your Options settings, and that no character data will be affected.

To delete save data on the Xbox One
    • From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps
    • Go to Games
    • Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller
    • Select Manage Game
    • Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user
    • Select Delete
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post