PS4 console beta account conflicting with full version?

joshthongdeth_ESO
joshthongdeth_ESO
Soul Shriven
I bought TESO premium edition a couple days ago and still couldn't figure out why i can't log on. right after i agreed to the terms of service and code of conduct instead of being prompted to input my email address the game immediately said log in failed and that my account hasn't been verified yet. this is a big problem because I hadn't even put in my email account to my ESO account. Anyone I can contact about this?
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • PAC79
    PAC79
    Soul Shriven
    It's a known issue (click developer discussion -> known console issues on the forum). Fixed only by a call to Zenimax customer services. Expect a 2 hour or so waiting time.

Discussed here (see my last post):

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/175848/played-beta-now-cant-verify-email-and-ive-yet-to-be-able-to-log-in#latest

Best of luck.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've created a ticket for you with our Support Team, @joshthongdeth_ESO. They'll reach out via email to help you resolve this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • kingchris1415
    kingchris1415
    Soul Shriven
    I played the beta and now I can't play the game I need my account rest
  • joshthongdeth_ESO
    joshthongdeth_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    The support team didn't help me at all and they flagged the ticket as solved almost immediately after they sent me the email. They assumed I was talking about the PC version and not the PS4 version. My user name is tj700. Literally all they have to do is reset whatever email they have tied to my ps4 ESO account so I can use my actual email instead of one that was probably randomly generated after I accepted the terms and conditions and code of conduct. Attached is a screen shot of the email from my phone.
  • joshthongdeth_ESO
    joshthongdeth_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Here's proof of purchase from the playstation store.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our apologies for any inconvenience! We definitely encourage you to reply to your support email to let them know that the matter is not resolved. Doing so will immediately reopen your ticket and let our team take another look. Thanks for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post