The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO app

freedom3128
Is it possible to design an app for ESO that allows us to manage our crafting while we are at work or away?
American server, Breton Templar healer/support, PSN ID: freedom3128
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    It would be good to see the status of alliance wars on an app. Select your campaign then see how the battles playing out
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be nice to feed my horse regularly too so I can increase speed

Check which lore books and sky shards I'm still needing and read lore books I've collected.
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to check hirling mails every 12 hours to make the last skill point you can put into them most effective while you're away.
  • KingKobra
    KingKobra
    ✭✭✭
    Lol that would be nice, but hard to do
    PC-NA-AD
    Mag DK / Mag Den / Stam NB / Mag Sorc / Stam Sorc / Mag Plar (Healer) / Stam DK (Tank) / Mag NB
  • aenaerion
    aenaerion
    All seem like good suggestions to me, doesn't sound to hard to do either, if destiny can do it in pretty sure eso can.
  • Platorian
    Platorian
    ✭✭
    would love this kinda of companion app