Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

PC/Mac 2.0.11 Crashes on NA Megaserver [RESOLVED]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hello everyone,

We are currently investigating a crash that is occurring after patch 2.0.11 was published on the PC/Mac North American megaserver. This is tied to recipes in your inventory. While we work on a fix, please avoid hovering over any recipe in your inventory, which is found to be causing the crash.

We'll provide an update on this issue as soon as we can. Thank for your patience!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: Upon further investigation, we're finding this may be caused by viewing any recipe icon in any area of the game. We are actively working on a fix, and hope to roll it out as soon as we can.

Hang in there, everyone. We'll get this straightened out soon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just a quick update to let you all know we're still working on a fix for this issue. Thanks again for your patience.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Latest update: We are still continuing work on this issue, and are actively working on getting a fix out to everyone.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for yoru patience, everyone. We're currently testing a fix for this issue, and hope to have it rolled out to you soon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, we've just pushed a fix for this issue. You will need to relog and download a small patch of approximately 120MB in size. No rollbacks will be taking place.

We'll be rolling this fix into the PC EU megaserver maintenance tonight, so anyone on that server will not be affected by the original issue.

Thanks again for everyone's patience while we worked on this - we really appreciate it!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post