The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Xbox One: Camera is Stuck

AnonymousLaw
AnonymousLaw
Soul Shriven
When I logged in today I noticed my camera was stuck and I couldnt see my character nor could I move the camera. Ive tried teleporting to wayshrines and pushing the change POV button but nothing works. Please help me as soon as possible.

Best Answers

• pr0sh4wn123
    pr0sh4wn123
    ✭✭
    That's very strange. It has happend to me multiple times, but only when i left my controlled unattended for awhile would my character and camera freeze up. The way I fixed it was what Survivor_Chris suggested, only i fully unplugged my xbox from the power supply completely, waited a few seconds and then plugged it back in.
    Stop right there criminal scum!
    Answer ✓
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @AnonymousLaw !

Sometimes it can take a full 5-15 minutes of being completely logged out and powered down to reset the instance. We're glad to hear it worked for you this time!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • Survivor_Chris
    When I logged in today I noticed my camera was stuck and I couldnt see my character nor could I move the camera. Ive tried teleporting to wayshrines and pushing the change POV button but nothing works. Please help me as soon as possible.

Have you closed ESO down (log out, exit the game restart xbox) ?

Torrmund - Nord Dragon Knight - Daggerfall
    Vaseline Jelly - Breton Templar Restoration - Daggerfall
  • AnonymousLaw
    AnonymousLaw
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, Many times
  • AnonymousLaw
    AnonymousLaw
    Soul Shriven
    Strange, after a while I logged back in and it fixed, I wonder why it didnt do that the other times I logged back in.