The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Load Screen Problem - XBox One

ZOS_Racheal
ZOS_Racheal
✭✭✭
This discussion was created from comments split from: <a href="/en/discussion/174351/console-text-chat-discussion/">Console text chat discussion</a>.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
Staff Post
  • Bobbyk24
    Bobbyk24
    Im currently playing eso on Xbox 1 and I keep running into a load screen problem I can play the game for hours and not have a single problem but I get into a load screen it kicks me from the server and says I need a valid internet connection. Its the only time I ever get kicked from the game it's really annoying. Anyone else having this issue?
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

This post has been moved from an off topic thread in the General Discussion forum to the Xbox One technical help forum. Please keep posts in the appropriate forums.Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post