Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Xbox invisible NPCs

PaTrillLife
What's going on with this? Tried to restart Xbox and still some show up some don't.
  • Emotivebus9
    Emotivebus9
    Soul Shriven
    That's happened to me. It means I can't continue quests which is lame.
  • ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Per our Known Issue thread, this will be solved in our next incremental patch.
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • [Will be fixed in the next patch] You may encounter some invisible NPCs during your play. This will be fixed in our next incremental patch, but in the meantime, completely closing the game and/or rebooting your system should make them appear.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post
  • Turv3y
    Turv3y
    Do we have an eta on this patch? Literally logging in and out for every quest with this issue.
  • xxghostlyx
    xxghostlyx
    Soul Shriven
    6/14/15 2:27... Quest npc's not showing up.. Also tried resetting. Plz tackle issue soon ;)
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only are quest NPCs going invisible, but so are ALL bankers for one of my characters and when I attempt to relog with another character they are stuck in the terrain. I'm not playing for a few hours and keeping my fingers crossed that fixes for all these issues come soon.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• lsneakl
    lsneakl
    ✭✭✭
    Resetting did not work 2 times and now reinstalling game but that can not be a fix in the future as it takes many hours to download :(
  • CedorSandbender
    CedorSandbender
    Soul Shriven
    Incredibly annoying. Restarting completely doesn't always fix the issue.
  • CedorSandbender
    CedorSandbender
    Soul Shriven
    Ok 4 straight quests with invisible, non-interactive npcs. I give up.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings! When you reset your system, please make sure you are logged off completely for at least 5 minutes or else the instance will not reset.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Glockaholic
    I logged off over night and it still hasn't fixed anything. I've got 4 quests that I'm in the middle of, 2 I can't receive and I just walked through a ghost town of invisible NPCs. How often are the patches done??? I guess for the time being I'll be map exploring for mats and skyshards. :(
    I was a Dovahkiin..then I took an arrow in the knee!