The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is EU server down right now?

Earelith
Earelith
✭✭✭
I got a dc and cannot login back..also one time I got a message that my ps account does not have the priviledge to connect to this game, something like that..what is wrong? I got the ESo from playstation store directly..and I have a 1-year ps plus active also..

esit: Also sometimes it say "LOADING PROFILE FAILED: You do not currently have network connectivity. This title requires a Sony Entertainment Network Account and a network connection" (my network connection is fine, I can log in ps store and in my pc also).

Also is funny, I made a ticket in customer support and there was that message
VZQ4kji.png
and 1 minute after I receive an automated e-mail answer..I loled
Edited by Earelith on June 12, 2015 9:20AM
  • Dcoy
    Dcoy
    I'm getting the same issue, syas invalid internet connection, but Ive checked everything my end and I should be good to go.
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    the fact I am not the only one says that it is possible a problem on their end..thank you for answering.

The worst part of all is that I just deleted my Sorcerer to re-create him and chosing different faction..I logged the first day to catch the name for her and now I am about to leave for work.. I hope the name will be available the next time I am able to log :(
    Edited by Earelith on June 12, 2015 9:28AM
  • Rebootprime
    Rebootprime
    Soul Shriven
    I cant log in to European server. Keeps saying connection timed out but I can login to american server fine.
    I know the server is fine because im in ps4 chat with two mates that are online.
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    @Rebootprime yea I noticed that too. one of my psn friends is online atm and playing but I cannot login :(
  • MarkGlad
    MarkGlad
    Soul Shriven
    I've been booted almost a dozen times in the last hour. If I get past the "timed out" log in, and make it through to character select, I have a slim chance of actually getting into the game, whereby I have 2 minutes max of not being able to activate anything, talk to anyone or see anything moving at all before I'm booted once more. I've reset my router and checked my end. Amazingly I can play on the U.S. server with no problems... Great game, love it, but totally unplayable at the moment, shame really.
    If you and a friend find yourselves being chased by a werewolf just remember that you don't have to outrun the werewolf, just your friend.
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    @MarkGlad at least you managed to go past the connection timed out.. :)
  • DragonBikerNick
    DragonBikerNick
    Soul Shriven
    having issue connecting right now. at times can log in to the char selection screen then it fails and bumps me back to the login page saying "Unable to connect to the game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection." i've checked my connection even going as far to reset my router and everything is fine on my end. i was able to get on briefly right after but after not even a minute i couldn't interact with anything or equip/remove gear. i think there's an issue with the server
  • Santalia
    Santalia
    MarkGlad wrote: »
    I've been booted almost a dozen times in the last hour. If I get past the "timed out" log in, and make it through to character select, I have a slim chance of actually getting into the game, whereby I have 2 minutes max of not being able to activate anything, talk to anyone or see anything moving at all before I'm booted once more. I've reset my router and checked my end. Amazingly I can play on the U.S. server with no problems... Great game, love it, but totally unplayable at the moment, shame really.

i have the same problem here,....
  • ZOS_MichaelM
    Hey guys,
    We’re receiving reports of players having trouble connecting to the game. Please try rebooting your modem and check with your provider if they are currently experiencing any limitations in service.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • MarkGlad
    MarkGlad
    Soul Shriven
    rebooted my modem twice, rang my provider, not a problem my end. Like I said, I can play on the U.S. server with no probs, it's only the Europe server that is continually dropping. I have not been able to finish any mission because I can't activate anything without getting booted again.
    If you and a friend find yourselves being chased by a werewolf just remember that you don't have to outrun the werewolf, just your friend.