The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NPCS not loading in

Walkyier70
Walkyier70
✭✭
not sure if its an issue with servers at the moment but im coming across a good bit of npc which are part of story and quest not loading in at all you can see the x when you scroll over them but they are not available for convo to continue .. this includes stable hand and other npc as well
Edited by Walkyier70 on June 11, 2015 5:26AM
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    This will be server lag. I have found that when an NPC is not triggered to load the skins it will continue to not load even if you wait longer. It works better if you leave the area, log out, log back in and then go back to the NPC to force a refresh. Was a problem that occurred with PC version too.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

As stated in our Console Known Issues thread:
    You may encounter some invisible NPCs during your play. This will be fixed in our next incremental patch, but in the meantime, completely closing the game and/or rebooting your system should make them appear.

Please accept our apologies for this issue, thank you for your understanding and patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive had this too, one time, in Auridon's mage guild. Shes girl. Cant remember her name.
  • Allentrill
    Does this include the invisible but still deadly enemies that some doesn't even hit?
  • Allentrill
    Now I have missing npc and invisible enemies and no matter what I do they still glitch. Any other ideas?
  • deplorable
    deplorable
    ✭✭
    Hi there,

As stated in our Console Known Issues thread:
    You may encounter some invisible NPCs during your play. This will be fixed in our next incremental patch, but in the meantime, completely closing the game and/or rebooting your system should make them appear.

Please accept our apologies for this issue, thank you for your understanding and patience.

does it include the quests you can't complete due to this

https://www.facebook.com/describable.indefinable/videos/10153450981122755/?pnref=story

seems to affect ANY quest NPC once you come across it.

isn't there a file checker we can do, pretty sure something is corrupt on my PS4 system.. don't really want to install the whole thing again

Edited by deplorable on June 11, 2015 6:15PM
  • Allentrill
    I shut off my game n ps4 for five minutes and lucky it worked.
  • Walkyier70
    Walkyier70
    ✭✭
    ZOS_LenaicR thank you for thread link

and ty for replies
  • GoliathYT
    GoliathYT
    is there an eta for this patch> because its kinda annoying having to log out and have to wait for the queue.
  • Walkyier70
    Walkyier70
    ✭✭
    most all npc i had problem with last night all were working tonight