Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store

ttpowell
ttpowell
If I buy a mount like Nightmare will I be able to use it on all characters or just the one?
PS4
ttpowell
North America
Ebonheart Pact

Best Answer

• ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like there are a few questions in this thread. First, please keep in mind that any characters your create or purchases that you make are bound by server. While your crowns will appear on both megaservers, purchases and characters will not.

If you purchased crowns, please be aware that there is currently a delay before they'll hit your account. We are investigating and have added this issue to our Known Issues Thread, so you can keep an eye out for updates there. For now, if more that 24 hours pass and you still don't have your crowns, please reach out to our Support Team here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • ttpowell
    ttpowell
    Nevermind. Finally got in and they are sharable. Best news sense NA server was opened up 2 hours after EU sever was fixed.
    PS4
    ttpowell
    North America
    Ebonheart Pact
  • MartyVendetta27
    be careful though, crown store purchases only work on the Megaserver you bought them on. But yes, all characters on the server have access to that (really awesome) mount.
    You can't see me. You can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.
  • Ir_Blaster32
    Ir_Blaster32
    Soul Shriven
    Need help, I was told by you support to us the EU server will the USA ( North America ) was down now I can't use my mount, pet and anything I did buy with my crowns please fix this. I would have stadium in USA server but it always down and most of my cericters or on it.
  • MartyVendetta27
    Need help, I was told by you support to us the EU server will the USA ( North America ) was down now I can't use my mount, pet and anything I did buy with my crowns please fix this. I would have stadium in USA server but it always down and most of my cericters or on it.

unfortunately, anything bought on one server stays on that server, and doesn't apply to the other. they've been clear about this. but, i'd say at least open a ticket, see if there's anything they might be able to do for you. good luck!
    You can't see me. You can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.
  • Ne'Kro
    Ne'Kro
    Hey

I just bought 5500 crowns for 39.99 but so far they haven't shown up. I've restarted game and been waiting for about 20 minutes now but they still haven't shown up