Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Imperial Edition Content - Cannot Download

GaryVsGames
GaryVsGames
Soul Shriven
As the title says, I bought my Imperial edition (one with statue and art book), redeemed the code that grants the extra content, and its confirmed as redeemed, but I can't find my content anywhere in the store, or my library.

Is there some special way that I can access this in game maybe?

I have tried deleting game data and reinstalling to see if that may help, but no dice.

Any help anyone could give would be great!

Thanks!
  • Nerio
    Nerio
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't any different than other games. After putting the code in I had the option to download. Go to notifications on the dashboard and then downloads and see if it found its way there some how.
  • ZOS_Markus
    ZOS_Markus
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has been moved to "Playstation 4 Technical Support".
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • TenseJigaboo
    TenseJigaboo
    Soul Shriven
    The same thing happened to me to I preorderd and bought the imperial edition on disk and when I type in the redeem code it says code redeemed but it's not there at all I tried deleting and reinstalling the game but that didn't work i'v enters the code in several times and it's the same message any idea on how to fix this
    Edited by TenseJigaboo on June 10, 2015 10:33PM