The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

HOW TO SOLVE LOG IN PROBLEM... MAKE FASTER...ZOS ADMIN!!

tidus83
tidus83
40 hours to ask if you can restore link between my account and now discover that..my account is linked ( from april) with beta account pino123...
i can't link another.. cause server tell me "login error" .... and if i try to relink with beta account all works fine....

before this ticket i notice at your staff that after download i was linked to beta account Userid: pino123
now after login error..i've tried to link to this account and i will be ported to char screen and all works fine..

Now..i'm so angry... i'm the owners of zerocool83 account ( my pc account) and i make oin closed beta account pino123 just for try the game.. NOW i've payed a char transfer to console from zerocool83 to unchainedkiller

and i can't play with my char for your faulty server....

i think that is not a server problem but of account faulty linked from beta.... and the proof is that i can login fastly if i link pino123 to unchainedkiller
now i've unlink from site the account.
you have to restore account linking from unchainedkiller to zerocool83 and i can use my veteran 14 char as i pay.

now..i've no time to waste...i'm not payed from zos..anyway you have to LINK manually unchainedkiller to zerocool83... that is the account with i've payed transfer pc to console...
is not a server fault about lag or bugs..but an error from beta account..
if you played beta before..just write here yoiur opinion.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    @ZOS_Ann any answer....i've to restore account!!
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @tidus83 !

We've created a support ticket for one of our customer support agents to assist you in unlinking your beta account so you can log in properly with the correct information.

If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please be sure to submit a help request to our support team!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    I did 40 hours ago, with no response, ticket is in german 150608-003352
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    @ZOS_MollyH how long does it take to unlink an account? 2 clicks? 5 seconds? 40 hours with no response!!!! Not even a standard email....
  • stickmenz
    stickmenz
    I've been waiting 1.5 days now as well for my account
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    day 3..i can't play..seriously today i'll ask for a refund... no way.. slowly support... and i can't use my recular eso account..due to issue from beta!...

• Hlaadriel
    Hlaadriel
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, that's an error YOU made using an account for beta. and then wanting to use another account. Be an adult and do not blame other people for the errors you make. 2 words for you: GROW UP.

now chill out, their support is underwater with loads of real issues, and stupid user-errors like yours have zero priority compared to server maintenance (sorry to be brutal).
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    Hlaadriel wrote: »
    Dude, that's an error YOU made using an account for beta. and then wanting to use another account. Be an adult and do not blame other people for the errors you make. 2 words for you: GROW UP.

now chill out, their support is underwater with loads of real issues, and stupid user-errors like yours have zero priority compared to server maintenance (sorry to be brutal).

fly down..

1) i've not make an error..cause on BETA i preserve account from pc to avoid issue and i make a new account without any link with my ORIGINAL XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT... than..i've not linked nothing..

2) after beta all data was resetted ...and for some user doesn't happen...

3) i've try to link my eso account ,with payed transfer console to pc, and doesn't work... why i pay a transfer to console without linking and xbox live account???

start up your brain... breathe..and fly down
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    @ZOS_Ann @NewBlacksmurf @ZOS_GinaBruno no answer from support.-.is so diffficult to restore my account back without linking beta account???
    Edited by tidus83 on June 11, 2015 2:41PM
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    Seems so. I think they are not interessted to use a workaround (unlink account). 62 hours with no response for my support ticket
  • luzpteb17_ESO
    Bumping probably wont get it solved any faster....
    Have you tried deleting any kind of save data? From what I understand you already did the unlinking on the website right?
    Edited by luzpteb17_ESO on June 12, 2015 12:28PM
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    i've unlinked from website..i uninstall beta on april...and i've deleted account saving data from xbox live and console ....
  • luzpteb17_ESO
    Did you reset your console after that by holding the power button?
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    yes.. :)
  • luzpteb17_ESO
    Uninstalling the game too? =|
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    no i've not uninstalled eso.... is 55gb download...i don't give a try..if is an account problem..
  • luzpteb17_ESO
    Well....with the amount of waiting done so far you prolly should consider it. Im out of ideas....shame i couldnt help.
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not resolved, @tidus83?
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    nothing..i'm waiting to download again..but customer service is extremely slow!!
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MollyH @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_AlanG Sure we can't get this guy expedited some? He's been waiting for a few days with an open support ticket.
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    i've downloaded game again...doesn't work...

• NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    Why should redownload solve a link problem between accounts? Don't get it.
  • luzpteb17_ESO
    NWO_Krieg wrote: »

Well, it was but one solution that could solve the problem if it was the console forcing the issue and not the ESO servers/client. And since he's waiting for a reply might as well try something right?
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg wrote: »

Well, it was but one solution that could solve the problem if it was the console forcing the issue and not the ESO servers/client. And since he's waiting for a reply might as well try something right?

Good point :smile:
  • tidus83
    tidus83
  • luzpteb17_ESO
    @ZOS_MollyH @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_AlanG Sur
    You could at least tell him you're still looking into it or something....

• tidus83
    tidus83
    No way to contact tech support out of forum.. i can t play and the don t respond....
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    Yes
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    ^ same