Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is IDG for You?? (PS4)

Wolfrane88
Is anyone out there looking for an active guild/group EU? Are you a more mature gamer who values team work and a good laugh above all else?
Well Insert Disk Gamers might be for you. All of us here at IDG are pretty much fun loving people. Yes we do dungeons and we're currently building up our crafting skills. So If you think you can contribute, or just want to join a group of players who (like yourself) are in it for the long haul...well....WELCOME!!
Follow us on Facebook
Visit our site Insert Disk Gamers
Edited by Wolfrane88 on June 19, 2015 6:16PM
  • PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Wolfrane,

I'm interested in joining your guild. How many members do you currently have?
  • Wolfrane88
    PC0523 wrote: »
    Hi Wolfrane,

I'm interested in joining your guild. How many members do you currently have?

hey there sorry I've been quite busy online. We currently have 25 members and are steadily growing.
    We have designated crafters and a few players above 30 most are between 18 and 28.

We would like to have you be active pn chat though if you don't mind.
  • Shep941
    Shep941
    Wolfrane,

Sounds like my kinda guild. I plan to do endgame but I'd prefer to do it with a sense of humor. I'm level 14 now (templar - heals) but I've got a weeks vacation starting tomorrow and I plan to play quite a bit of ESO. I'm not grinding levels though.... I want to enjoy the game :)

Add me if you like...

PSN: Shep941
    Toon name: JGalt
    Server: NA
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Wolfrane88 ,

This thread has been moved from the Daggerfall Covenant forum to the Guild Recruitment forum for PlayStation®4 – EU. Please remember to keep all guild recruitment messages in the appropriate forum. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post