The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Didn't Get Explorers Pack From Digital Pre-Order

Mesmerize-_-
Has anyone else had this problem, I pre-ordered ESO from the PSN store and did not get the explorers pack. Any info on how i can retrieve it? i looked in the PSN store and nothing is there.
  • lvillanueva5
    lvillanueva5
    Soul Shriven
    Make sure you press your options menu and go into the collections. It will be there.
  • Mesmerize-_-
    I did do that, still says i dont have it, i figured it would have downloaded automatically when i pre-downloaded the game a few days before release.
  • Bumbuliuz
    Bumbuliuz
    Anyone know if those that bought the PC to Console upgrade got the Explorers pack also?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Bumbuliuz .. I did a PC to console transfer, had both Imperial and Explorer on same account on PC - both were present in character creation on console after transfer
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Bumbuliuz
    Bumbuliuz
    I could create any characters like I wanted. But I was wondering about the stuff that was to be sent to characters. Like the treasure maps.
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS has been saying that it is a known problem and that they are working to provide a fix. They said that for a great many things.

However... did you check your in-game mail? Check everywhere before exhausting all hope. It's what I would do... and if you already have... then I apologize for being that annoying dude and suggesting you do it again... despite you already having done it and all that jazz.
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • TorKnor
    TorKnor
    This is a known problem we are on day 4 and still no fix for this problem
  • Bumbuliuz
    Bumbuliuz
    I checked the mail on my PC transfer characters and new PS4 ones and no treasure maps, besides the ones I had used on PC and were in my bank.
  • IrishPearse
    We are on day 4 and this is a known problem that will be fixed.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Bashing & Slanderous Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on June 13, 2015 12:38AM
  • NeonDragoon
    i just Wise thay fix it faster, im not paying for crowns or ESO plus till this is fixed, and if it take 2 weeks+ im not going be a happy gamer,
  • deadvolt
    deadvolt
    ✭✭
    I'm in the same boat emailed multiple times about not receiving my pre order bonus or the imperial edition I payed for and they send me an email telling what I get if I order the imperial edition like to need to know that going into 5 days now it's kind turning into a joke that were only getting an automated response from them will they ever sort this out because I'm starting to believe they will not.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, folks. We definitely understand your frustration and want to assure you that we're working on a fix. We recommend keeping an eye on our Known Issues Thread for updates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • IrishPearse
    can we purchase with crowns and get a refund on crowns when this issue is sorted if ever?
  • TorKnor
    TorKnor
    Hey, folks. We definitely understand your frustration and want to assure you that we're working on a fix. We recommend keeping an eye on our Known Issues Thread for updates.

Thanks for the update it is very frustrating paying for something and not able to use it been nearly a week now
  • Hartwick
    Hartwick
    ✭✭
    I am not even getting the "Make any race in any alliance" perk, it's like I never got the Explorer's Pack.