Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So I preorder an $80 dollar version and get nothing....?

Lvl20Snorlax
Lvl20Snorlax
Soul Shriven
The explorer pack and adventurer pack are not working on my account. Yes I have them installed and I've even reinstalled them. It's very aggravating knowing I spent $80 for the Imperial Edition just to get absolutely NOTHING out of it. I have emailed them several times about the issue and they never responded at all....fed up.
  • spacebooty
    spacebooty
    Soul Shriven
    Same Is happening to me. Your not alone.
  • Lvl20Snorlax
    Lvl20Snorlax
    Soul Shriven
    spacebooty wrote: »
    Same Is happening to me. Your not alone.

It's so irritating..
  • atrocityck
    MICRO items such as the imperial/explorer don't seem to be gameshared soooo yeah. My son can't use the explorer pack and I'm not buying it twice.
  • MiskyBoyy
    MiskyBoyy
    I'm having the same problem.

I got this reply from Xbox support:

"As per checking some DLC's from ESO are not shared properly when the account that purchased it, is set as the Home console. We are currently investigating if this is intended behavior or not. More information about this will be cascaded once available."

&

a reply from ZOS on Reddit just saying they're investigating the issue.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    As @MiskyBoyy mentioned, we are aware of this issue. We'll let you know when we have a fix!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lvl20Snorlax
    Lvl20Snorlax
    Soul Shriven
    As @MiskyBoyy mentioned, we are aware of this issue. We'll let you know when we have a fix!

Okay
  • bursolarus
    bursolarus
    Soul Shriven
    Same Is happening to me. Your not alone. PS4 I dont have the DLC !!!
  • Sevnor
    Sevnor
    Soul Shriven
    I am also having that issue. I checked the xbox store, says I have the explorer pack downloaded. But I can't use any of the content.
  • Wildthing206
    Wildthing206
    Soul Shriven
    Also having this issue console share but didn't get explorer pack or imperial edition upgrade. Friend got it though and it's installed. :( please fix asap thank you.
  • bigzsy
    bigzsy
    Soul Shriven
    Same here too :( loving the game tho tbh just want my stuff :)
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread about this issue. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.