The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

i cannot link my account PC to XBOX LIVE account .. Account problem..

tidus83
tidus83
i've buying pc transfer but i haven't any screeno to link my account...cause on previous closed beta i've used anoter trial account..just for beta. i need to relink my account pc zerocool83 to xbox live account unchainedkiller.
is possible? no one can help me and customer service is really slow..

• ZOS_MollyH
    Hello @tidus83 !

Thank you for your patience while our support team is experiencing a large volume of support requests. Please be assured your ticket has been received and an agent will be reaching out to you soon to help get this resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hello @tidus83 !

Thank you for your patience while our support team is experiencing a large volume of support requests. Please be assured your ticket has been received and an agent will be reaching out to you soon to help get this resolved.

Hey Molly,

Just trying to help Zenimax out.
    The issue is that for whatever reason, the on-screen keyboard pop-up is not popping up due to the ability to use a controller to select the field and hit "A" on xbox or "X" on PS4 to prompt the box to open is the issue.

This was an issue during BETA too but the BETA Console forums are now deleted so I can't reference the issue and the resolution under that version of the game in April.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    i'll pass from ( press A to continue) to game startup and i've only PLAY and server select..after that game go online directly on server....without prompt to link my account.. what can i do?
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Luckily I won't be on until like next week ha ha ha ha damn 180kb's internet. Is this a huge issue affecting a lot of users or is it just a small group of people? I hope this gets fixed by the time I get this game downloaded.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if it would work, but if you had a wired keyboard to connect via USB maybe possibly you could bypass the bug.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    I have an Xbox One, but haven't played it as much as my laptop so I'm not as familiar as a lot of other Xbox One users on here.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it would work, but if you had a wired keyboard to connect via USB maybe possibly you could bypass the bug.

you cannot use a keyboard until the menu is prompted
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

you cannot use a keyboard until the menu is prompted

ah too bad, bummer.
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    any solution?
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hello @tidus83 !

Hey Molly,

Just trying to help Zenimax out.
    The issue is that for whatever reason, the on-screen keyboard pop-up is not popping up due to the ability to use a controller to select the field and hit "A" on xbox or "X" on PS4 to prompt the box to open is the issue.

This was an issue during BETA too but the BETA Console forums are now deleted so I can't reference the issue and the resolution under that version of the game in April.

dear newblacksmurf... atm i've found my old beta account user and psw and delink account from xbox one..because was linked to beta.... without any reason... i've downloaded game and play without fill any account or password..

actually i'm blocked ..after i insert the new account data..pc account with pc to console transfer payment.. after click on accept..server response with an internal error as occurred..or something like this..

any solution?
  • torinsoul
    torinsoul
    Still no fix yet ? I email a support ticket this morning and the wait time is 1 day. This really sucks I have 4 v14 and I'm not intrested in starting over.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    that server internal error is most likely do to over crowded servers. i got this 3 times in a row and then waited for 5-6 minutes then tried to log on. got put in a waiting line and was in the game in less than a minute.
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • tidus83
    tidus83
    they says to switch over na and try to login back on eu..but doesn't work....

customer support don't know Hot to solve problem..

was more efficient if zenimax add a mask to link account from pc..non only for UNLINK ..

poor support..after 1 years from launch..the game have same problem...