The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to talk to invisible Lyris

CK_Maverick86
CK_Maverick86
Soul Shriven
Anyone else having trouble talking to Lyris(She is also not visible) in opening sequence of the game?
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Konzetsuu
    Konzetsuu
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone else having trouble talking to Lyris(She is also not visible) in opening sequence of the game?

just quit the game and come back. this is a common problem with the NPCs
  • SarahNicolex
    SarahNicolex
    Soul Shriven
    I've tried quitting the game multiple times and she's still invisible.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Konzetsuu
    Konzetsuu
    Soul Shriven
    I've tried quitting the game multiple times and she's still invisible.

Hard reset?
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hello folks!

Thank you for letting us know that Lyris isn't appearing for you. We have created tickets for you @SarahNicolex and @CK_Maverick86 to have a support agent reach out to you to see if we can get Lyris to show up for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • michaelwaldronisb16_ESO
    I am experiencing the same issue. Please fix. I've tried reseting, hard resetting, deleting and redoing new characters and all still do not allow me to see or interact with Lyris.
  • drakis_ESO
    drakis_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am also experiencing an invisible lyris that I cannot talk to in coldharbour
  • keeper2185
    keeper2185
    Soul Shriven
    Same here I can select dialog just no clue what I'm selecting all items have no details and when creating a person no descriptive race or class information either
  • DinoHeli
    DinoHeli
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also experiencing this "invisible Lyris" bug.
    Can't finish the opening tutorial, as I'm told to speak to Lyris and I can't.

I'm playing a male Argonian with the German version of the game and German system and language settings (if those information is needed and/or helpful).

I even can't try and delete my character to start a new game, because I bought the Imperial Edition and already got my exclusive items. And a message popped up that I can't re-download these items and that they'll be lost if I delete my character.

So I hope this bug gets fixed soon, for the game is not playable for me at the moment.
    Edited by DinoHeli on June 9, 2015 8:15PM
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings! There is currently an open thread containing updates and important information regarding workarounds that have resolved this for other players as well as updates as this issue is being investigated.

We will be closing this thread to ensure that we can assist players more efficiently and maintain visibility with any new updates or information that may become available.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.