The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Download size

OzJohnD
OzJohnD
✭✭✭✭
Having paid for an account transfer I expect to have to download all the ESO software. I have hard drive space but limited data on my ADSL ... can someone please advise on the size of the first download onto a PS4 so I can plan my install.
Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESOTU requires approximately 53GB on the PlayStation 4, @OzJohnD.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Tristan.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

• kazzarack
    kazzarack
    Soul Shriven
    I have the beta installed, do I need to install AGAIN?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Downloading a software file of about 39.5 GB ... taken 12 hours so far, and still counting. I expect to then be locked into downloading a significant update file. No problems so far with software download other than the length of time, expected given first day starting load.