Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Logging into.Elder Scrolls : No confirmation email received

thebrutalarts
Hi i started up the game fine and dandy ...then when i went to hit play it said to confirm a ema.. i have not received an email Help !
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @thebrutalarts. You should get the email on the address associated with your Xbox Live account. If you do not receive a verification email, you can request another one by pressing [X] at the prompt. If you don't see original verification e-mail or encounter issues while requesting a new one, please contact ESOTU Customer Support: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • thebrutalarts
    I have checked.both emails associated with my accoutn.and there is nothing . Everytime i hot play i get a log on failed.message .. so unfair that this is happening .. quick enough to take my 59.99 bit cant aend me a email
  • thebrutalarts
    Also i cannot see a [x] to prompt the email service
  • thebrutalarts
    Tell me something of i already activated on beta why am i doing it again ? Still no email and i am getting log in failed
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In that case we recommend contacting our Support Team here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask. We understand your frustration and appreciate your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • thebrutalarts
    I have already contacted them and nothing .. i have now been able to prompt the email about 4 times and still nothing i have checked both emails connected with my account
  • thebrutalarts
    This is a joke the email obviously isnt sending or you have the wrong email i am checking my emails constant
  • thebrutalarts
    I had to make a new xbox account and a new account on ESO and finally got online and guess what i still havent got a verification email for this account either but im playing ... thanks for the help but please get it sorted so i can play on my original account
  • OnlyRecon
    OnlyRecon
    ✭✭
    You realize your progress won't carry over to your other account, right? I suggest you be patient and wait until you receive your email. Plenty of people can't connect due to overload of the servers, and blowing up about your decidedly minor issue isn't going to make them resolve it faster.
  • thebrutalarts
    Yea i do realise that but atleast i can actually play the game and it makea no sense that i can play it on a new account without a verification email
  • thebrutalarts
    The only reason i am not happy is this is the only day i will be able to play the game for 2 weeks
  • mdhroddie78
    I have the exact same problem, when trying to log into the xbox one version it says i need to have a verified account. I verified my account when playing the beta, i have asked numerous times to be resent the email but have had nothing. Its been about 8hrs now and have still got nothing or any help from support. I know you guys will be busy and i am trying to stay patient but i would like to play the game i spent my money on so any help would be much appreciated.
  • thebrutalarts
    @mdhroddie78 if you have another xbox account set up and a email try that i am playing the game just fine with my spare account even though i did not get a verification email.

I know you wont get to save the game you but you can trade any items you het if you do manage add : wayne i boy : and we can help you out Ebonheart pact
  • mdhroddie78
    i only have the one xbox live account
  • mdhroddie78
    not hear a word from support about this issue, maybe its my fault for thinking that if i buy a game that it should work straight away
  • mdhroddie78
    still waiting...
  • mdhroddie78
    received a bog standard reply from the support team via email, looks like i will be waiting for some time :(
  • hilts666
    hilts666
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issues here.
  • thebrutalarts
    You can make another account free and share the gold membership just be sure to write down the information i know its a bit of a mess around but atleast you will be able to play the game untill they sort out our problem

They say not to send more than one request but since when did you listen to rules ? Send them a few so they take notice
  • mdhroddie78
    i have created a free account just so i can actually play, think its shocking that theres been nothing done about this. Cannot even get passed the log, surely its simply easy just to send us a new activation email or un link our accounts.
  • Tiashi_ci88
    Tiashi_ci88
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue. I beta tested and feel like I'm being hung out to dry.
  • mdhroddie78
    thats exactly how i'm feeling mate
  • thebrutalarts
    @mdhroddie78 so using the other account worked right ? And i bet you never got a activation code for that email.

Can you report this to the support team cause i already have and the more of us that report that we made new accounts and it worked fine the better it will be for us .

I personally think it is the emails that arent being sent out .

Plus we all activated our accounts on the beta !
  • mdhroddie78
    Will do and your right I never received an email.
  • mdhroddie78
    gonna be so far behind my mates in this game :(
  • thebrutalarts
    Make sure when you get it sorted to give your studf to your mates so they can trade it back to you
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    Is this been fixed yet at all? Haven't tried again for a few hours.
  • thebrutalarts
    Nope it has not i have been in contact with support for hours now and they cant help me...keep trying to send me emails and i am trying to explain nobody i know is received one email .. even if you make a new account there is no email it is a joke.. your best bet is to use another gamertag for the time being so you can atleast experiance the game all i want is to play the game on my account what a joke this is turning out to be !!
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    I agree.. It's ever since I signed up when I got invited for the beta, I've sent 5 emails out and there all labed under" (closed duplicate)" I've had to use my girlfriends account to even play the friking game, I've tried explaining I one email and they come back saying "please ensure you're connected through wifi and not cable" I can get onto the game fine it's logging in is a pain in the a**. Worst £89 I've spent so far.. Fix up Zenimax!
  • mdhroddie78
    just had an email from support asking what my security question, has anyone had this? am i wrong to think that this is on the way to helping me?