The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Frogs is recruiting for Pledges/Trials/Grinding/Questing/PvP. Slots open!

Powtreeman
Powtreeman
✭✭✭
Frogs is a new guild looking for players who want a set team for daily Pledges without having to search through zone chat for players.
It provides an easy way to find your Tank or Healer Or DPS around the level you are searching for.
We will do PvP too!
Just let me know what your preference is and I will put a note by your name that everyone can look at to see what you are or what you do.

Send me a letter in game or post on here that you want in and I will invite you.
ANYONE can join.
Edited by Powtreeman on May 29, 2015 12:33AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fried frog legs. Your thread made me hungry.

Seriously, I think their is a looking for guild section this would fit well.

And good luck.
    Edited by idk on May 28, 2015 2:40PM
  • BrianESO
    BrianESO
    ✭✭
    There is a looking for guild or guild advertisement section at the bottom of the categories page. Lol I live in Louisiana and had frog legs last weekend :D
    Edited by BrianESO on May 28, 2015 2:45PM
  • Powtreeman
    Powtreeman
    ✭✭✭

And good luck.

Im hungry too lol. And where? I couldnt find one but then again I pulled an all nighter and im falling asleep in my chair.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Powtreeman wrote: »

And good luck.

Im hungry too lol. And where? I couldnt find one but then again I pulled an all nighter and im falling asleep in my chair.

Just go to the main Forum categories page and scroll down
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL I thought this would be about all the frogs i kill. It has become an opposition where I see a frog i have to kill it.

If I wasn't already in 5 great guilds I would join you guys. :smiley:
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Powtreeman
    Powtreeman
    ✭✭✭
    BigM wrote: »
    LOL I thought this would be about all the frogs i kill. It has become an opposition where I see a frog i have to kill it.

If I wasn't already in 5 great guilds I would join you guys. :smiley:

Haha I figured it would. Well keep us in mind if you ever leave one of those. :)
  • Powtreeman
    Powtreeman
    ✭✭✭
    BrianESO wrote: »
    There is a looking for guild or guild advertisement section at the bottom of the categories page. Lol I live in Louisiana and had frog legs last weekend :D

Haha I found it. The gigantic letter saying Guild Recruitment!
    All the way down. Woops!
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coincidentally I was listening to this album when I opened the thread...I thought it was a sign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gjive35gGc
  • Powtreeman
    Powtreeman
    ✭✭✭
    Valymer wrote: »
    Coincidentally I was listening to this album when I opened the thread...I thought it was a sign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gjive35gGc

Blocked to my country due to copyright issues......It looked so promising!
    Im disappointed ;(
  • BeardLumber
    BeardLumber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Found it elsewhere!

To be honest I was really hoping for a frog sounding band.

Edited by BeardLumber on May 28, 2015 3:17PM
    Heals Please
    PC Master Race
  • Powtreeman
    Powtreeman
    ✭✭✭
    Found it elsewhere!

To be honest I was really hoping for a frog sounding band.

Well its not bad but yeah I was expecting something totally different.
    Edited by Powtreeman on May 28, 2015 3:25PM
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We went ahead and moved this thread to the Guild Recruitment section and removed the duplicate thread. Thanks for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Powtreeman
    Powtreeman
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

We went ahead and moved this thread to the Guild Recruitment section and removed the duplicate thread. Thanks for your understanding!

Thank you. Couldn't find the area for it until after I posted it.