The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is this ?

Liofa
Liofa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    This is a screenshot, I'm pretty sure of that.
  • Wily_Wizard
    Wily_Wizard
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the better question is, what is it not? Could be missing textures.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ohh noees, ITS A GHOST!! *hides under the bed, scared*
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, that is some wild stealth. ;)

Does your character still render this way if you change your armor, @Liofa? If so, can you let us know what armor you're wearing in a /bug report so our developers can take a closer look?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man, that is some wild stealth. ;)

Does your character still render this way if you change your armor, @Liofa? If so, can you let us know what armor you're wearing in a /bug report so our developers can take a closer look?

I am not sure . I already changed my items . It fixed itself after a travel to wayshrine . Thanks anyway for answering !

By the way if you could take a look at the famous ''retrieving items'' problem of Guild Bank , that would be much appriciated ^^
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% chameleon armour? :wink:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • septvestige
    septvestige
    ✭✭
    There is a cosmetic gear in the AD wich you can use to sneak past orcs in their camp. It has a very similar effect. You can keep it and use it anywhere except Cyrodil.

Although this one is a bug.
    You miss the lol button? It has been taken away for a reason. And the reason is how people used it for bash others who didn't share their opinion.