The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mouse wheel doesn't zoom

Arinoyde
I have a Mac Pro, ESO works fine but my mouse wheel doesn't zoom the map view. Anybody know anything about this? Is there another way to zoom the map view?
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hello @Arinoyde

We are currently aware of a bug causing the map not to be "zoomable" when first opened. If you right click to expand the view, then click the area you want to zoom in on again, zoom function should be restored.

This should be fixed in an upcoming patch!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • chris.dillman
    chris.dillman
    ✭✭✭
    Arinoyde wrote: »
    I have a Mac Pro, ESO works fine but my mouse wheel doesn't zoom the map view. Anybody know anything about this? Is there another way to zoom the map view?

Hi, There a new bug.
    Some time the zoom control on the right side for the screen disappears from the map.
    When this happens mouse scrolling does not work.
    You double click with right button and zoom in and out in large steps
    this will also bring the missing control back.

-- ESO -- Lead Mac Programmer...
    Staff Post
  • Aldul
    Aldul
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

after recent Patch, this Problem is still not fixed :-/ really dissapointing again not to have important stuff fixed. This really really impacts AvA Leaders btw

@ZOS_MollyH please help,
    - - PVP -only, sorc-only - AD Veteran - -
    - CULTURES Social Guild (EU) -
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. This is a strange issue. I know that if I click to any other region, and then click back to my current, the zoom function works just fine. Still, something tells me this is not Working As Intended. :wink:
  • Eucken
    Eucken
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that the map problem was only partly fixed. The white map doesn't seem to happen anymore but the zoom is still an issue.

Was the zooming issue just overlooked or is it just not as easly fixed?

Update on the matter would be nice @chris.dillman
  • ZOS_ChipHilseberg
    ZOS_ChipHilseberg
    ✭✭✭
    This turned out to be a separate issue. However, we now have a fix in place for it.
    Staff Post