The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "The Tamriel Chronicle, Issue 84"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "The Tamriel Chronicle, Issue 84."

Enjoy this week's edition of the Chronicle, featuring the latest in fan artwork, music, and Tamriel town events!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Delith
    Delith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a bullet point recap for those of us without 1:37:00 to spare for the ESO Live video? :)

EDIT:

Nevermind! They were nice enough to put links to different parts of the video in the about portion. Thanks!
    Edited by Delith on April 28, 2015 7:58PM
  • Tailger
    Tailger
    ✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_JasonLeavey

Thank you for mentioning my Cyrodiil Underground Fight Club, we have been having tons of fun with it.

We move the event around based on the current state of Cyrodiil campaigns under the principle of not giving one side an advantage. If the campaign has an emperor buff, then that sets the other factions at a big disadvantage. We also move the campaigns and locations around to keep potential trolls and AP farmers at bay.

That is why we have everyone group up outside of Cyrodiil, and travel as a group to the location in Cyrodiil. I announce the meetup locations in the official thread on teso-rp.com.

Also, we have no set schedule, so even though you list another one on May 9th, we do not actually have a meetup planned for that day.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, @Tailger! Thanks for the information. We'll make sure to adjust that date so we don't confuse anyone.
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • Eddiember
    Eddiember
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings ZOS_JasonLeavey

I also wanted to thank you for adding the Woodhearth Open Market to the Tamerial Chronicle. The event is actually went through a change of management and the Contact for the event is @Eddiember and starts at Thursday at 8:00pm EST, but all the rest of the details for event is correct. Its caused a bit of confusion between the parties involved.
    Edited by Eddiember on April 30, 2015 2:06PM
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Eddiember. We've updated the article to address your noted changes. :)
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • pysta
    pysta
    ✭✭✭
    OMG People are so talented. I love all of them! The Paladin music and the lazy day along the river are my favorite this week! I think we will start to see more of these "Guar" Mount turned into cute thing :D