The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Character progress lost after patch 2.0.3 - anyone else ?

rox4allb16_ESO
rox4allb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
my characters on 2 accounts have lost their progress since March 16. After starting the 2.0.3 client the March 16 routine started all over: signing agreements, all attributes and skills reset and what is worse more character progress since March 16 lost ! (More than 1 veteran level). Also inventory had status of March 16. Please tell me that this database reset can and will be easily undone.
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    nope but maybe you should contact support
  • lordxyrax_ESO
    lordxyrax_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is concerning.

This past Sunday I was working through the Coldharbor quests. I had to collect 4 crystals and then go into a building and place them at 4 points in the building. I gathered the crystals, entered the building and then lost connection before I could place the crystals. When I logged back in, I was still in the building but the progress of collecting the crystals was reset. I chalked it up to a glitch. However, given the OP's situation, I'm concerned this may be indicative of a potentially serious DB rollback issue.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is anyone else seeing these problems? Should we risk logging on???
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problems here from this week's patch, other than the re-appearance of the usual post-patch false "Manifest Error/Repair Button" error bug on the launcher - resolved as always by closing and re-opening the launcher and NOT by hitting the "repair" button or following the advice in the Knowledge Base article on such error reports.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I havent had any of these problems. Like someone said above Id put in a ticket to customer support.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @rox4allb16_ESO,

Please submit as much information as you can to customer support, including your character's current level, what it was prior to the update, and any specific items or skills that you lost on logging in. They'll be able to take a further look into your character's history. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    No problem for me. Played all week each day
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • rox4allb16_ESO
    rox4allb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank y'all for your feedback. So it seems to be an isolated issue which hopefully is good news.
    I will start a support ticket and cross my fingers ;)

RESOLUTION UPDATE: managed to solve the problem by following the "PatchManifestError_DownloadFail" support notes from ZOS. the deletion of the "ProgramData" folder did the job together with a personal decision to adapt the launcher command, which still referred to "ESO_beta". Removing the _beta completed the job :smiley:
    Edited by rox4allb16_ESO on March 31, 2015 8:02PM