The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "Attend the ESO Art Exhibition"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "Attend the ESO Art Exhibition."

If you'll be in the Baltimore area later today, be sure to stop by CCBC Essex for an art exhibit featuring artwork from ESO!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • ernestoPresto
    ernestoPresto
    Soul Shriven
    My wife and I would LOVE to come to the Q&A and it's only a few hours drive but we've got plans for tonight! But we'll be there some time for the exhibition!
  • LadyNerevar
    LadyNerevar
    ✭✭✭
    "Screenshot Lead"

... please get him on an ESO Live episode so he can tell us how he got the best job in the world.
    Librarian at the Imperial Library
  • derpsticks
    derpsticks
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why was this just posted today?

Please post these kinds of events before the day of.
  • Joseph.f.kennedyb14_ESO
    I think this is GREAT! With that said, ONLY 8 HOURS Notice?!? Really?!? ZOS couldn't give us a week or two or three notice? I just read the notice for the first time. Only 7 hours after the Q & A. This was obviously something that was in the works for some time. Waiting till that last minute I'm sure killed the chance of a large turn out for it. That and it is Good Friday.

I will certainly be down to see the exhibition, but next time is strongly suggest more advanced notice.
    I just thought of this after I posted the above comment. Why not add a calender to the site with all events you are having through out the year. And have an announcement for every event as you add it to the calender. Too Easy.
  • DaisyK
    DaisyK
    ✭✭
    Sadly i live in Belgium. Sounds cool
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations! The Art for Elder Scrolls Online is absolutely amazing and wonderful! I was in awe the first time I saw the Wood-Elf tree-hut villages in Valenwood! Something i had imagined in my mind, but never thought i would be brought to life so imaginatively and creatively as you have done! You can all be very proud, as all of the art in this game is utterly fantastic, from the Characters, NPC's, wildlife, animals and monsters right down to the breath-taking environment! You are a truly creative group of gifted Artists! Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us and letting us play in this imaginative world. :)
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will you post some artworks on the website?
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Baltimore ? Man I lived there back in the 80's an no way would I walk around there ever again ... They ever clean that place up ?
    Its actually very clean at the water front these days. They have made a lot of improvements in the last 15 years or so. I don't live there but every couple of years I visit for one reason or another and its always better then the last time.
  • AureateRN
    AureateRN
    ✭✭✭
    Oh how I wish I lived in/near Baltimore! What a joy to experience all that art first hand! Congrats to all who had a chance to do so!

As for the late mention here...perhaps advertising didn't work as well as ZOS expected, or people are too busy playing the game, so seats were still available at the last moment. *smile*

"...people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed."
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche~

• anapoda
    anapoda
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, it's been a while since the exhibition has closed its doors now, and as I live in Europe I hoped to see some pictures or read some reviews. I've not been able to find anything about this anywhere.

I actually work in art exhibition and I'm really looking forward this kind of material, for personal or professional use.

Can anyone tell me what was precisely going on there ? Or at least give me the contact details of someone who could ?

Thanks a lot, and sorry if my english is substandard...
    Edited by anapoda on October 5, 2015 4:25PM