The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Error <<1>>

Jasonn
Jasonn
✭✭✭
At peak times I often can't login to a character, takes a few minutes then takes me back to the login screen and says 'Error <<1>>'.

I'm AD and this has only happened to my characters who are in Reapers March. Other characters at different locations have been able to log in fine. Seems to be an issue with logging in to a busy area as Reapers March is often jam packed.

p.s. great work on the descriptive error message :(
  • Jasonn
    Jasonn
    ✭✭✭
    Update: been happening constantly for the past half an hour (19:20GMT onwards). Can't access Reapers March characters, alts parked elsewhere are working fine.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried running a repair on the launcher?
  • Jasonn
    Jasonn
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply but the game itself, as in the game files, are fine as I can get in to the game. I just can't get into the game on any character parked in Reapers March and only, it would seem, at peak times.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here
  • defilade__ESO
    defilade__ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jasonn wrote: »
    At peak times I often can't login to a character, takes a few minutes then takes me back to the login screen and says 'Error <<1>>'.

I'm AD and this has only happened to my characters who are in Reapers March. Other characters at different locations have been able to log in fine. Seems to be an issue with logging in to a busy area as Reapers March is often jam packed.

p.s. great work on the descriptive error message :(

I'm tired of getting this error, even porting to Repears will give me this error, and it all started with the last big patch for the Champion system. I'm getting it on three of my characters who are logged off in Reaper's March I cannot log them in at all Grrrrrr :(

Edited by defilade__ESO on April 2, 2015 11:29PM
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @Jasonn. Are you able to access your characters in Reaper's March occasionally or are they totally locked up?

And are you also trying to head to Reaper's March, @lathbury?
    Edited by ZOS_TristanK on April 2, 2015 11:54PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Jasonn
    Jasonn
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, @Jasonn. Are you able to access your characters in Reaper's March occasionally or are they totally locked up?

And are you also trying to head to Reaper's March, @lathbury?

I can access them just fine outside of peak times. At peak times I typically get 'Error <<1>>' and can't access them.

This also happens often if I try and fast travel to Reapers March in prime time.

It's bad enough that I now completely avoid Reaper's March just so I can play.

• lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes same situation here reapers march at peak times
  • Rastapasta
    Rastapasta
    ✭✭✭
    Already weeks I haven't been able to go to Reapers
    Last time I tried out of frustration for 45 minutes,
    3 attempts, between each one, error agogo and 15 minutes before i get back online and still at initial place.

Same problem when I am in large group, no pvp posiible, can't zone in Cyrodill
    So more than ONE YEAR hardly pvp possible.

Pve in large trial groups has his challenges too, some days its fine others I have to leave group.

cheers

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Bashing & Slanderous Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_MollyH on April 7, 2015 3:42PM