The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Crown Store Showcase."

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is now here! Check out some of our initial offerings featured in the in-game Crown Store.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Fearfniche3
    Wow cool stuff!!!
  • worg29_ESO
    worg29_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Found The costumes a little disappointing. With the pets at least we now have some that make sense now though A little more variety would be nice nice. Most of the costumes don't make a whole Lotta sense, like the old pets. The ones that do you have to buy three at a time. I'm hoping that things are just limited for the rollout and we get a little bit more bang for buck later.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i was really counting on sai, lyris, prophet, abnar costumes and maybe even queen aryenn armor
  • Tetlanesh
    Tetlanesh
    Soul Shriven
    Please add guild services (Bank, Store, Tabard) as unlockable options for small guilds (below 10 for tabard and bank, below 25 for store).

I would gladly pay for being able have those in my small guild that me and some friends are running. Not interested in joining larger organisation or recruiting more people just to get the limit (friends only kind of thing)
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Banekin pet please. Also some more armor choices, something unique that we cannot find anywhere else in the world. I don't mean the wedding dress, which is clearly intended to be comical, I mean something seriously menacing.

Also, a banekin pet.
    :trollin:
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, as has been discussed on other topics, a dressing room so you can see how these costumes will look on your character.
  • Wicked_Wolf
    Wicked_Wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would really like to see a race change option along with a barber shop/character face and body editor. Please consider adding these soon. I'm sure many players would quickly utilize such a tool
  • Psychotius
    Psychotius
    ✭✭✭
    And, as has been discussed on other topics, a dressing room so you can see how these costumes will look on your character.

If you click on the icon of the costume, it will show your toon in that costume. Will also show your toon on the various mounts.
    I'm not as am as you drunk I think.
  • Mood
    Mood
    ✭✭
    I too would like to see options like race change and barber shop.
    It would also be nice if in game costumes (eg. Red Rook Disguise) would be available in the collection section instead of them being in inventory.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want amalexia's robes. I want a sexy option I like to feel sexy.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let us dye the costumes? Please?
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • gezzerb16_ESO
    There seems to be a problem with the store. Last night you could buy pots, and a few other items that aren't there today.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They removed the potions until they are no longer better than crafted. Don't know how long it's going to take for them to fix that.
  • charlmgn
    charlmgn
    ✭✭✭
    Stealthy rogues... and you left out the coolest rogue costume you have, the Breton Hero we see every time we log in and on every piece of advertising! Well, maybe you'll add an Alliance Heroes collection, and make all three available, although the rogue is the cream of the crop (even when he goes all undead).
  • fiftypercentgrey
    fiftypercentgrey
    ✭✭✭
    change of haircut, haircolor, tattoos, jewelry etc.?
    That would be great!
    ἀπόκρυφος
  • Sunver
    Sunver
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know if there will be any discounts in ESO Crown Store in the future? As a regular ESO Plus player, I'm planning to save up some crowns and spend them later if so.
    When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
    What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
    For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
    O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
  • mistermacintosh
    mistermacintosh
    ✭✭✭
    Nightmare Courser < Shadowmere

TESV_Shadowmere_zpsbhfvx7db.png

Not crazy about the hooves. The flames are too... flaming.
    Edited by mistermacintosh on March 19, 2015 4:26PM
    Legalize Nirnroot!

Mac User, NA Server (CP810+, PVE focused):
    Magicka Templar Ra the Everlasting (Level 50 - Main Character)
    Stamina Sorcerer Khazaka-ri (Level 50 - Crafter)
    Dragonknight Tank Skalda Flamewreath (Level 50)
    Pet Sorcerer Hellias Ocume (Level 50)
    Magicka Necromancer Socelon (Level 4)

Templar Healer Mends-Through-Panic (Level 50)
    Stamina Nightblade Adanna-daro (Level 50)
    Stamina Warden Marely Sprigs (Level 50)
    Stamina Dragonknight Ursula Trollcalmer (Level 50)
    Stamina Necromancer Daengeval (Level 4)

Stamina Templar Cornellus Graves (Level 50)
    Warden Healer Pays-For-Luxury (Level 50)
    Magicka Sorcerer Sophia Flash (Level 50)
    Magicka Dragonknight Cinvalo Aloavel (Level 50)
    Magicka Nightblade Esmerelda the Cruel (Level 50)
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    I too think the costumes are a little underwhelming.
    I would love a barber shop with more options then standard character screen.

I would love to have another skin for my clannfear and winged twilight, or some other visual upgrade for some spells.

The more options there are overall in the shop, the better for us and you !
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • RVikary
    RVikary
    ✭✭
    I really enjoyed this Crown Store and am planning on buying some nice costumes from my monthly crowns with ESO Plus, but I do wish there was more and hope there is more to come. I have seen in a video from Deltia that on PTS there seems to be more options, so I can't wait to see those.

Also having a barber shop option would be great! And dyeing costumes would allow for even more customization! Saddles for mounts maybe? I loved a mod for Skyrim just for those. So, I hope some of these get implemented in the future and this never falls into pay to win.
    Member of Alith
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site http://alitheso.com/
    Check out our twitter https://twitter.com/AlithESO
  • Nadijeh
    Nadijeh
    ✭✭✭
    Wtb more stylish and customizable costumes.
  • cyanide412
    cyanide412
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have Fellrunner pets in the future!?
    Or a Welwa?!

More costumes for sure, I love those :-)

<fellrunner - we need these!
    Mara-Psijic-AxN-MH
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to request a floating Mage's Guild book as a pet. :)
  • Atwa
    Atwa
    ✭✭
    Have to sell costumes more cute if want sell a lot.
    Edited by Atwa on March 24, 2015 4:24PM
    Guild Española "ESP Scrolls" /w Artema para unirte!
    www.espscrolls.es tu comunidad en Español.
  • Schnuffles
    Schnuffles
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Developers,

You need to start paying more attention to the crown store suggestions forum and responding to your customers.
    We have many suggestions for you on what we would pay for and some of us are quite literally begging for you to take our money on certain subjects (such as bringing back revealing armor motifs as a crown store purchase) as well as new mount models and ideas about what can be done to keep our interest in paying for your products.
    There has been a lack of response from you and it is concerning as the crown store should be one of your top priorities (that is where your profit lies after all am i correct?). I understand you have many bugs and kinks to work out, but it will all be for naught if loyal paying customers like myself leave due to negligence.

Sincerely,
    Whale.

P.s. Please take my money.

Edited by Schnuffles on July 15, 2015 1:37PM
    This One Desires Pretty Armor.

Female : Wood Elf Archer: Dominion : Ps4