Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot Set up Subscription

Zulregard_ESO
Zulregard_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello. I just bought ESO through steam and have been trying to redeem my code to my account. I follow the instructions and fill everything out but when I get to entering payment information I hit a wall. I choose my payment type and click confirm and continue but it just sits and spins. I dont ever get any fields to enter my payment information. I've tried clicking all the options and I just get the same spinning square.

I did some research and found this problem has happened before and a common solution was to use a different browser. The same thing happens in IE, Chrome, and Firefox. I believe this is an issue on the dev's end at this point.

If there is anything else I can do that I havent tried please tell me and I will try it. And yes I've tried this all with out anti virus or firewalls etc on.
  • Gwitheth
    Gwitheth
    Soul Shriven
    This is an issue for me as well, likewise on all three browsers. It certainly seems to be a problem on the dev's end, but if anyone has a fix feel free to share! :smile:
  • ZOS_CatK
    ZOS_CatK
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are currently investigating this issue and will keep you up to date while we are working on a fix.

Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • hevimies95
    hevimies95
    Soul Shriven
    I have the very same problem that payment gets stuck in loading after pressing proceed to checkout.
    i am trying buying a imperial upgrade (i have done everything to try get pass this loading (difirent browser,difirent internet provider, so on..)
    i sended mail to account technical thing, i quess i should have done this forum account first D:
    (it was early morning today 6am finnish time.) and been trying whole day D:
  • ZOS_CatK
    ZOS_CatK
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone!

The problem with setting up an ESO account has been solved. Please try setting up your account now and let us know if you have further questions. Thank you for your patience!
    Edited by ZOS_CatK on February 28, 2015 2:55PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post