The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

smithing,clothing,woodworking vrits didnt reset this morning

lord_dal
lord_dal
✭✭✭
I do the vrits every day, and they just reset for me, so picked up the alchemy,, enchanting and provisioning quets, but when I went to the other board, nothing, so the smithing,clothing,woodworking quests didnt reset. anyone else had this problem? known issue?
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @lord_dal,

Are you able to pick them up in another location? Give a try to the starting city of your alliance (AD = Vulkhel Guard, EP = Davon's Watch, DC = Daggerfall) and let us know if they're there!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @lord_dal,

Are you able to pick them up in another location? Give a try to the starting city of your alliance (AD = Vulkhel Guard, EP = Davon's Watch, DC = Daggerfall) and let us know if they're there!

for like the last week I have picked it up at davon's watch, since Im doing veteran content, but I did look in vulkhel guard, same thing there, nothing.
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    I made a ticket about it, and got a reply, that I find strange, that the reason is that the vrits dont reset a certain time, but every 20 hours, I find it strange, since they reset for me 7am every morning, regardless if I did the vrits in the morning, or later in the day, on all my chars, so how can it be a 20h reset?
    plus, I had the clothing vrit in my log, but when I didnt get any new smithing/woodworking vrits, I did a test, I abandoned the clothing vrit, just to see if I could pick it up again, as I should be able to do, but I could not.