Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Enter Dungeons

ForfiniteStories
ForfiniteStories
✭✭✭
Hello,

I've experienced a bug in which I am unable to enter either Fungal Grotto, Spindleclutch, or Banished Cells because my "veteran rank is not of a high enough level." My character is level 17, with the others in the group being level 20, 18, and 13, and I was the leader. Neither of us were able to enter any of the three aforementioned dungeons. We tried using a wayshrine to teleport to them, teleporting to them manually (at the cost of gold), and walking into them, or rather, into Fungal Grotto directly. We tried regrouping and even re-logging, and I even exited the game and closed the launcher, but to no avail.
Unfortunately, we weren't grouped long enough to attempt to switch leaders. Maybe that would have worked, for whatever reason, or maybe not.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @ForfiniteStories,

Did you happen to receive any error messages in the top-right corner of the screen? If so, what did it say?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Under the group tab, the leader needs to mark whether they want the "Normal" or "Veteran" version of the dungeon. The icons look like little shields, with normal on the left and veteran on the right. That needs to be set to normal at your level.