The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster's Archive: On The Nature Of Reachmen"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "Loremaster's Archive: On The Nature Of Reachmen." Be sure to read this new book from Arthenice Belloq, who was once enslaved by Reachmen.

In our next venture into the Archive, Telenger the Artificer returns with a new book about the Sload. Send your questions about them to community@elderscrollsonline.com, and you may receive an answer!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • stonelisticub17_ESO
    A very intriguing article. Thank you for your time Arthenice Belloq.
    For further reading, check out his book "A Life Barbaric and Brutal".
    uesp.net/wiki/Lore:A_Life_Barbaric_and_Brutal
  • FoxPT
    FoxPT
    ✭✭
    A very intriguing article. Thank you for your time Arthenice Belloq.
    For further reading, check out his book "A Life Barbaric and Brutal".
    uesp.net/wiki/Lore:A_Life_Barbaric_and_Brutal

Regarding the first chapter of Arthenice Belloq book and it's end "So at night, when I should have been sleeping in my pile of furs, I started making a spear." i really like to know more about this endevor until the time she fled. The second book she wrote dont give any details on what happening after Book one any one knows any book that refers this.

Tk u @stonelisticub17_ESO for sharing the link to her first book.

Fox
    Wizard from Mages Guild
    Fox
    Wizard from Mages Guild
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always enjoy these archives, thank you.
    If you can be anything, be kind.