The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Loyalty 300 days reward.

georgetl
georgetl
Soul Shriven
Hi , i've begin to play the game 7 days ago , and i like it. I would like to unlock the 300 days reward (its a cool mount).But i dont know how to buy 10 months .If i buy 4 90 days can i activate them ? And will it register as having paid for 300 days? Also i would like to know if its a good idea to buy the imperial edition upgrade now or wait for the game to be realeased (http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crown_Store) which will cost 2100 crowns.
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need 300 paid-for days for the tiger so you'll need to buy 5x 60-day Time Cards (I don't know if any other kind exist) you should then be able to apply them all at once to accumulate the 300 days required.

Note you can't 'buy' 90-day subscriptions, by selecting a 90-day sub. you're actually setting up an auto-renewal and only 1 90-day period is registered at a time.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @georgetl,

To qualify to receive the Striped Senche, you will need to have 300 days of paid time on your account. The recurring subscription option does not allow you to purchase time in advance, so if you have just started playing, @Kragorn's suggestion of purchasing 5 game time cards is your best bet.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    georgetl wrote: »
    Hi , i've begin to play the game 7 days ago , and i like it. I would like to unlock the 300 days reward (its a cool mount).But i dont know how to buy 10 months .If i buy 4 90 days can i activate them ? And will it register as having paid for 300 days? Also i would like to know if its a good idea to buy the imperial edition upgrade now or wait for the game to be realeased (http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crown_Store) which will cost 2100 crowns.

The imperial edition is worth it, no matter when you buy. If you plan on subbing then I'd suggest buying the cards. If not, don't bother, Tigers will be sold in the cash shop eventually.

Also, welcome to ESO!
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kewl wrote: »

The imperial edition is worth it, no matter when you buy. If you plan on subbing then I'd suggest buying the cards. If not, don't bother, Tigers will be sold in the cash shop eventually.

Also, welcome to ESO!
    There's already a tiger in the Store I believe, just not the same skin as the Loyalty one.

Not sure of the value of the IE now that riding is a personal skill.

The Explorer's Pack is actually more useful to me as an altaholic allowing me to create any race/faction combo I want, but of course the IE's 1g per character horse is very useful too, I've no idea what the cost of Riding is in 1.6.

Edited by Kragorn on February 24, 2015 3:13PM
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kragorn wrote: »

Also, welcome to ESO!
    There's already a tiger in the Store I believe, just not the same skin as the Loyalty one.

The Explorer's Pack is actually more useful to me as an altaholic allowing me to create any race/faction combo I want, but of course the IE's 1g per character horse is very useful too, I've no idea what the cost of Riding is in 1.6.

Right now on PTS there is no senche mount of any kind on the store. I would guess they will be there most likely in March but who knows for sure. Might be a long time before we see them or might be at launch. We dont know for sure.
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, welcome to ESO!

Imperial race, Imperial morg and Rings of Mara are worth $20 to me.

Horses can still be purchased with in game currency, plus in cash shop. Imperial horse added to your collection automatically.

No tiger in cash shop right now. Could be at launch or anytime after.
    Edited by kewl on February 24, 2015 5:21PM
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, welcome to ESO!

Right now on PTS there is no senche mount of any kind on the store. I would guess they will be there most likely in March but who knows for sure. Might be a long time before we see them or might be at launch. We dont know for sure.
    A picture of it has already been posted somewhere I assumed it was on PTS, no idea then.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Also, welcome to ESO!

A picture of it has already been posted somewhere I assumed it was on PTS, no idea then.

They pulled the images from the client via a process called data mining. So they may or may not be the final versions of those mounts. Nothing official has been posted except the fact there will be senche mounts on the store at some point. We dont know for sure if thats at the TESO:TU launch or not.