Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

THORNBLADE NA LEAD TAKEN BY AD 5-0

• sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    Columba wrote: »

Yet they plant other groups outside the fight, constantly spamming healing spring to lag out the fight.

No, this is blatantly untrue. Please provide some proof for this, or stop spouting it. A simple video or screenshot would suffice. If we do this a ton I'm sure it's easy to capture in some visual way.

http://youtu.be/IBoYbE7VQZk
    Guess that makes it 6-0 to EP, they clearly dont intentionally lag the server...

I wasnt gonna post it because i like a fair few on ep, but to claim it doesnt happen is just r*tarded. EG were the first, vokendein followed and now all the main EP do it.

And on the matter of Dark flare spam, im sure everyone does it, but the fact is that EP do it more, then *** talk when it happens to them, it's embarrassing.
    80% of players in this game cannot complain about exploits because everyone does it!!!

You Know was going to crap talk about stuff last night but this forum post is priceless. EP <3 you too AD
    Edited by sirston on February 1, 2015 5:14PM
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »
    Don't approve of the scroll cheating, but EP has no room to talk. Most of them lagsploit every day. Cheat far more than AD does.

Agree with this. Just try fighting near a certain EP guild that starts with "H". Anytime we get close lag flares up and people start crashing..around that one specific guild.

Runs exactly the same way all the other good groups run. AoE, speed, heals, negates, ulti stacks.

Literally every good group runs nearly the same set up. Every. Single. One. Alacrity, DiE, Decibel, No Mercy, IR, Havoc, Pride and literally every other group that plays at a high level more or less does the exact same thing. Some are more effective than others but everyone's doing the same basic thing.

Why people feel the need to single out particular ones is just silly to me. Get enough nonsense in one area and lag happens. No one is purposely causing it can we please put this nonsense to rest.

Because we only lag out and crash around that one certain guild.

Seriously, when you're able to do fights 3x larger with no problem, then run into "that one" guild and lag out and crash EVERY TIME it's pretty obvious something is going on.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So EP is losing.

wonder how long that will last before they get 100 guilds to come flip the map while AD sleeps.
    Edited by Cody on February 1, 2015 5:17PM
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »

Yet they plant other groups outside the fight, constantly spamming healing spring to lag out the fight.

No, this is blatantly untrue. Please provide some proof for this, or stop spouting it. A simple video or screenshot would suffice. If we do this a ton I'm sure it's easy to capture in some visual way.

Guess that makes it 6-0 to EP, they clearly dont intentionally lag the server...

I wasnt gonna post it because i like a fair few on ep, but to claim it doesnt happen is just r*tarded. EG were the first, vokendein followed and now all the main EP do it.

And on the matter of Dark flare spam, im sure everyone does it, but the fact is that EP do it more, then *** talk when it happens to them, it's embarrassing.
    80% of players in this game cannot complain about exploits because everyone does it!!!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

@ZOS_GinaBruno

News flash. They don't care about cheating.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »
    roechacca wrote: »

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

@ZOS_GinaBruno

News flash. They don't care about cheating.

they openly allow and accept it in fact.
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alacrity folks praising themselves for taking the lead without using cheesy, exploitive tactics is perhaps one of the greatest troll threads EVAR.

I am glad to see the campaign being competitive. Hope it continues. Now if ZOS can figure out the lag so pop caps can be raised (and we don't see 100+ Q's)....
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go AD! If DC can't win,I hope you do, not the lagsploiting EP.
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, all. We will be closing this thread, as the entire conversation is nothing but naming and shaming. We do not allow posts or threads that are created for the purpose of naming and shaming other community members. Generally, naming-and-shaming involves an in-game situation and/or Terms of Service violation, which the ESO Community Team is unable to assist with.

If you genuinely believe someone has violated our Terms of Service, you should report them in-game via the support interface — do not bring the situation onto the official ESO community forums. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.