Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game keeps bumping me out

Balgorinnub19_ESO
Balgorinnub19_ESO
Soul Shriven
The game keeps bumping me out to login screen after a few minutes.
I have restarted my computer, repaired ESO and disabled all Add Ons but it's still happening. It was fine last night.
  • WhiteTigre
    WhiteTigre
    ✭✭✭
    Yes welcome to buggy ESO in this. I get bumped a couple time night. I think a lot of people get bumped.

Its awesome game but I really wish they would look at tis issue for all of us.

Since I have reported my issue it has been better but I still get bumped off.
    Last night I got bumped off 2wice in a space of about 4 hours
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Balgorinnub19_ESO ,

When you're getting bumped out, do you happen to receive an error message? If so, do you happen to remember the error number or the general text it gave?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Balgorinnub19_ESO
    Balgorinnub19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    No Errors, but tonight it seems fixed no bumps, and good luck to you WhiteTigre :)
  • WhiteTigre
    WhiteTigre
    ✭✭✭
    I got bumped last night while in Craglorn doing some dungeon runs with guild mates. This happened during a loading screen when we were exiting the dungeon fangs of fear. The error message I got is from windows saying that this game was not responding do you want to wait for the program and see if the program continues or close the program. So I closed the program.Then relogged Could not get back in1st time had an error code 201.Then after rebooting the machine. after 1st reboot and doing ipconfig/flushdns got to the log in I screen got into the game I stayed in the game less than minute then had either a lag spike or the system just decided to bumped me again. tried reclogging and got the error code 201 again. Rebooting the machine a 2nd time. Could not get in. Then try to relog I got in and then when I got to the point of the character screen select, trying to go in the game, the loading screen took a long time to load. So I stopped the ESO. Then went back in and it worked for the rest of the evening.

why why why why why why ????

Please ZOS cant you guys sort this out once and for all, where people disconnect for no reason.
    1) do you have in the program if population cap that the system boots somebody out when some else logs in?? then that person is able to log in.
    OR
    2)do you have timer set for each player so that they get booted after certain amount of time ?

This would be interesting to see if you guys answer this question
  • WhiteTigre
    WhiteTigre
    ✭✭✭

1) do you have population cap in the program if population cap that the system boots somebody out when some else logs in?? then that person is able to log in.

• ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhiteTigre wrote: »

Please ZOS cant you guys sort this out once and for all, where people disconnect for no reason.
    1) do you have in the program if population cap that the system boots somebody out when some else logs in?? then that person is able to log in.
    OR
    2)do you have timer set for each player so that they get booted after certain amount of time ?

This would be interesting to see if you guys answer this question

1. Nope
    2. Nope

If you're experiencing consistent connection issues, our best suggestion is to submit a game consultant file to customer support. They'll be able to take a look at the information in this document and see why you're getting booted so frequently.
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • WhiteTigre
    WhiteTigre
    ✭✭✭
    To ZOS_GaryA

How do I submit a game consultant file to customer support ?
    Even if you cannot solve the problem I will be happy to at least know why.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @WhiteTigre,

The links in the previous post give instructions on creating a report.txt file, and the link to Customer Support allows you to submit a ticket. When you submit your ticket, simply click the Choose File button, attach your Report.txt, and a tech rep will be with you shortly to help you with the connection issues you're experiencing :D.
    Staff Post
  • WhiteTigre
    WhiteTigre
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome ZOS_GaryA
    Thank you very very much :)
  • Blacksheepart
    Blacksheepart
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah error 301 is killing me, put in lots of tickets and no reply.
    ★🕱 || Eelelia || 🕱★
    Tertiary Meat

• Rocko11
    Rocko11
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I've tried to play the game all weekend and it keeps letting me play it for 30 mins or so, sometimes shorter but then bumping me back to the log in screen :(

please can the servers be sorted asap :(

I've paid for a game I cant seem to play :(

Thanks