Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

It was a good(ish) ride...

Layenem
Layenem
✭✭✭✭
B2P is a knock off of F2P to me. I've told everyone here that I'd leave if they did either. So, I'm out. I hope people who come in truly do enjoy the game! Honestly. I don't think it becomes an automatic failure, I just don't enjoy B2P/F2P games. It's internal, and it's my right.

So, have a good one ZOS. I hope you become better and better with every DLC (as you are calling them now) and I hope your players are happy! (Though there are going to be far more complaints now that it's flooding open to B2P, so be ready for that and I hope your CS teams are prepped!)

Later everyone! I'll see you in other games, I'm sure!
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. Layenem, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.