The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which additional crafting skill(s) should be available to use?

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
There are already many crafting skills. Which additional skills do you think they should implement and why?
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewellery crafting is the big one on most lists I think.

If they introduce housing a whole new group of crafts could be introduced - painting, rug making, furniture making etc
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeweller, definitely. To make our own rings, amulets, maybe also lockpicks (and remove most of them from containers, what sense does it make that every farmer has lockpicks in their nightstand??)

Possibly the barbershop could be crafting-supported too? It would be interesting to "craft" new tatoo, makeup and hairstyle options...

House furniture, when housing gets introduced, maybe.

Possibly some expansions to the existing ones... it always annoys me that there are several kind of magic staves used by NPCs not available for players... or that some weapons are not in the game, like polearms (though these'd also need a skill line) and crossbows... there should be costumes made by clothiers... perhaps some more variation for player-made armor as well - heavy winter and light summer version for each style...

What else is there in the game to craft?? Horses? Pets? Alliance war siege engines and other stuff?
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry, yes. It's about time, isn't it ;)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• skyslim
    skyslim
    Being able to repair your own weapons and armor.
    "What is good in life? Destroy your enemy's, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women" Conan the Barbarian
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love crafting in this game! I can't wait to see jewelry crafting for sure! I would also like to see bag or extra storage crafting! I'm always out of bank/bag space and with more crafts coming this issue will only get worse.

And if we ever get player or guild housing some furniture crafting or house building crafts! Thanks for reading and happy crafting :)
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • seanvwolf
    seanvwolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't they already use the existing crafting skills for housing furnishings? Only thing I couldn't think of that could be used in housing decor is glass blowing.
  • Umariel
    Umariel
    ✭✭
    Ayyyyy lmao

Y'all are finally getting JC... 3 YEARS LATER!!
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how about spellcrafting? )

image.jpg
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tayloring, a.k.a. bag crafting.
    Being able to craft bonus stash space would really make grinding in ESO easier.
    There would be 3 possible slot variations and all bags could have traits included as well.
    10 slot, 30 slot, 50 slot.
    Skill tree would have passives that boost various things.
    • Superior stacking 1/2/3 - Your stackable items can be stacked by 10/30/50% more
    • Bag crafter 1/2/3 - craft bags with 10/30/50 slots
    • Taylor expertise - add trait to crafted bag
    • Taylor mastery - each bag type gives you additional bonus:
      10 slot bag gives you +10% movement speed and +5% speed while sneaking
      30 slot bag gives you + 5% of all stat regen and 5% more XP gained
      50 slot bag gives you +5% cheaper block cost and you can block +5% more damage

Bags would have better quality of traits if purple or gold compared to white/green, just like regular items.
  • Avalon
    Avalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least we have necromancy in the forums, if not the game...
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siege crafting

ability to make siege weapons
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Umariel
    Umariel
    ✭✭
    Avalon wrote: »
    Well, at least we have necromancy in the forums, if not the game...

Yiss, Someone finally called me on resurrecting a 3 year dead thread.

I'm good at Necromancy...but I wish it was a class :'(
    Siege crafting

ability to make siege weapons

YES! THIS!
  • The_Smilemeister
    The_Smilemeister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind the thread necromancer. I'm more interested in @SantieClaws breaking character.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind the thread necromancer. I'm more interested in @SantieClaws breaking character.

So long ago yes this one did not write here herself and had a scribe to do her bidding under another name.

It just looks like this one was posting because Khajiit made the scribe hand over the password before this one would let her out of the castle to freedom.

In fact at the time of that post this one herself was probably only a little over a month old. A pretty impressive kitten indeed!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    Being able to craft bonus stash space would really make grinding in ESO easier.
    There would be 3 possible slot variations and all bags could have traits included as well.
    10 slot, 30 slot, 50 slot.
    Skill tree would have passives that boost various things.
    • Superior stacking 1/2/3 - Your stackable items can be stacked by 10/30/50% more
    • Bag crafter 1/2/3 - craft bags with 10/30/50 slots
    • Taylor expertise - add trait to crafted bag
    • Taylor mastery - each bag type gives you additional bonus:
      10 slot bag gives you +10% movement speed and +5% speed while sneaking
      30 slot bag gives you + 5% of all stat regen and 5% more XP gained
      50 slot bag gives you +5% cheaper block cost and you can block +5% more damage

Bags would have better quality of traits if purple or gold compared to white/green, just like regular items.

So who is this Taylor and why must we master them? Im not into s&m play so ill probably pass on this skill line. Although the passives descriptions do make them seem very good at tailoring so it may be worth it...

Jokes aside being able to craft simple clothing would be nice. It is difficult to get the right RP outfit by hoping i get a good piece from pickpocketing
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »

Tayloring, a.k.a. pop music

Gain passives such as [***], [Dayne], and [Swift] (the Adoring Fan returns to stalk you across Tamriel)

edit: huh, can't write that singer's last name. Odd.

----

Jellocrafting. Discover the mysteries of the Jello Shot (take potions with no cooldown, but they only take effect 10m later), and craft the Gummi Ship to take you to other planes of Oblivion

Millinery. Craft amazing hats, impress your friends, disguise yourself, summon Jaegermonsters...

Calligraphy. Unlock fancier fonts for your chat window, create manuscripts to give other players quest knowledge, Illuminate dark places by writing ornate letters on the wall...
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on May 18, 2018 2:16PM
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, no, hordes of native english speakers will crucify me for not knowing their native language as good as them!

Deal with it.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gardening or Farming skill line would be nice to be added in for Crafting Skills.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to put this thread down, as it seemed to have died some time ago. At this time we'd like to try and keep Draugr threads from roaming around front page, pushing down newer and more lively threads. Please feel free to continue this discussion on a recent thread under the same subject, or create one if a recent one is not available.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.