The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

CTD in stable swapping horses. What kind of bug do I report?

twev
twev
✭✭✭✭✭
This used to happen occasionally, but lately happens more than 50% of the time.

Several of my 'toons have more than one horse.
I go to a stable and access the stablemaster.
I look at the stats, (makes no difference whether I add a stat point to the 1st horse or not) and swap to other horse.
Crash to desktop more often than not.

OK, what kind of bug do I report?

Thanks.
The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @twev,

The first thing we'd like to ask is if you are running any add ons. If so, please disable them, reload your UI, then attempt switching between the horses.

If that doesn't help, please let us know and we'll be happy to continue assisting you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm working on it.
    Thanks for the guideline.

Edit to add:
    Yep, I use some add-ons.
    Inventory Grid Control doesn't play well with Sous Chef if Azurah is loaded.

I appreciate your attention, and pointing me in the direction I took to find my issue.
    Edited by twev on January 9, 2015 12:02PM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.