The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problems in EU Thornblade

Thudunblundur
Thudunblundur
✭✭✭
Are you at all interested in the abuse of your game by AD in the EU Thornblade campaign?

Can you explain please how they could get 10,000+ points in a night - just when they need it AGAIN - without abusing the low pop bonus?

Can you explain please how they GOT the bonus without ever being lowest population for more than minutes as far as any player could see from the population bars you provided?

Are you interested that a shocked yellow player in one of my guilds told me he had witnessed one AD guild leader begging another in yellow zone chat NOT to activate what was referred to as the "low population glitch"? (edit: I was given the names of the people involved and can pass them on.)

Is it your intention that to compete in the campaign effectively as a DC player, I must create EP and yellow alts, level them up and use them to grief and/or spy on yellow and EP respectively? I have a character ready to toss at yellow - just need to know that is what you intended.

Was it your intention that spies in zone chat report moves to yellow so they know what is happening as soon as anyone discusses it? Most experienced players know not to talk in zone chat about anything serious, but please put an announcement in the intro for new players. It gets tiring having to tell them every day. Oh, it's also believed that they are streaming blue zone chat live at times.

Those of us who have lived with this for the last 3 months or so are getting sick of it and speaking personally there's only so long I can flog a dead horse. One fellow DC announced his unsub today because of all this, as many have before and many have said they will. Can't speak for EP but they look lower on numbers than they have been.

I tried long and hard not to believe that this was deliberate by yellow players, but it has become impossible. If it is NOT yellow players abusing the system, please explain what it IS.

I'd have left long ago if this wasn't - by a large margin - the best person to person combat system I've ever played. And my major sports were foil, epee and sabre, in all of which I won medals.
Edited by Thudunblundur on December 31, 2014 3:00AM
  • Thudunblundur
    Thudunblundur
    ✭✭✭
    If this is not the right place to complain about this, please tell me to whom I should direct this complaint.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hello @Thudunblundur‌ ! For feedback regarding game balance concerns, please feel free to use the /feedback command while in game. This will submit your feedback directly to our developers who read every submission they receive.

If you have questions or concerns about techniques different factions are using to their advantage in AVA, we have a great active board for the Alliance War located here
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Thudunblundur
    Thudunblundur
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Will do.