The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twice Born Star item set - Second mundus effect removes itself

jnjapexb14_ESO
jnjapexb14_ESO
✭✭✭
I have the twice born set - 4 armor pieces and 2 staves (so still works when weapon swapped). Problem is I sometimes loose the second buff. I haven't totally narrowed it down but my best guess is it is happening after a death. I mainly only am in Cyrodiil so I have a lot of deaths :) So then I have to run back to the stone after each death? Please take a look and yes a bug report in game was submitted.
-
I should have figured it would work this way as it took what, only 6 months to get the basic 1 effect working?

ps: I never switch gear so I am not removing any item. I know that removing one of the items and falling below 5 pieces would remove the 2nd effect.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @jnjapexb14_ESO‌ ! Are you swapping weapons when you notice this happening? Is there any way you can try it with both swapping weapons and without? Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jnjapexb14_ESO
    jnjapexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No, weapon swapping only does not seem to cause the issue. It seems to trigger sometimes on a death but I can't narrow it down. My guess is that since the 5th item is coming from a weapon it does have something to do with either the swap and/or a swap attempt near a time of death. Once I get a 5th clothing piece I am definitely switching over to that though and not using the weapon as the 5th piece.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Thank you for clarifying this! We'll be sure to get the /bug report pushed through to have our devs check it out!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post