The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "The Tamriel Town Crier, Issue #2"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for "The Tamriel Town Crier, Issue #2." Enjoy the latest in news, podcasts, and videos right from the community!
Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on December 17, 2014 3:53PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Vegaroth
    Vegaroth
    ✭✭✭
    i really dislike the new format, is an interesting idea separate the production in 2 diferent issues, but is really bad than now instead of get the whole thing weekly becomes on each other week, i think could be great if each one will be weekly.
    For some ppl the events and the drawings are uninteresting that means 1 week withouth anything, and makes be behind of all stuff, for those than used the issues as guide of whats going on community the each another week makes them stay behind.
    If u like keep track of podcast and video cast or if u like keep on events, for both means than u will be 1 week behind or just 1 week withouth information.
    I would like back to old format or keep the 2 issues separate but in weekly, 1 day for the Chronicle, like mondays, and 1 day for the Cryer, wenesday for example, but both weekly.