The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

sales history/price add-on

Jagath
Jagath
✭✭✭
I just wanted to know what everyone was using now that shopkeeper is unsupported. I haven't been able to find an add-on that tracks my sales and tells me what items have been selling for.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My shopkeeper works fine. you may just need to install
    esoui.com/downloads/info676-CompatibilitytoolforUpdate5.html
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Jagath
    Jagath
    ✭✭✭
    I had those both installed then one day it started having errors when i logged. I might reinstall them and see if it happens again.
    Edited by Jagath on December 5, 2014 10:08PM
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, folks. Just wanted to let you know that we've moved this thread to the Add-Ons section. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • DrHarmful
    DrHarmful
    ✭✭✭
  • Jagath
    Jagath
    ✭✭✭
    dopiate wrote: »

:( I have actually downloaded that when it first came out but sadly Im on a Mac until after my wife/santa lets me buy a windows comp.
  • DrHarmful
    DrHarmful
    ✭✭✭
    Jagath wrote: »

:( I have actually downloaded that when it first came out but sadly Im on a Mac until after my wife/santa lets me buy a windows comp.

I am really sorry about that - what I needed to do couldn't have been done in the LUA sandbox and if I did it would eat all the addon memory.

Do you have access to any Windows machine - even for just 1 min each day.

The reason I ask is the resulting offline database it creates is csv ready.

You could login, logout, run GSA offline and your database will start now and continue to grow.

PLUS - you can actually use the db now.

The solid database format I choose requires a separator and I went with a comma.

So the offline db could be copied and renamed to .csv and you could go to town on the data in Excel or whatever the Mac .csv program is.

Anyway, just an idea -- wish it did run on Mac.

For anyone else reading this - please never edit your GuildSalesAssistantDB.lua in the saved variables -- but you can copy it somewhere else and rename it GuildSalesAssistantDB.csv and go to town on it in Excel.

-d