Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ariana Kishi - PvP Video - 1vX - "You Gunna Learn Today"

• SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AsweetRoll wrote: »
    Just wait till you get combat frenzy #2 and undaunted sets (;
    -Curved Ch0de

Yeah I'm pretty close with this DK toon. I'm AvA 22 now I think. A little behind on AP gain since finals for school took up a chunk of time.

I can't decide between the dwemer set or the meteor set. I really like both of them.
    I remember this! XD You didn't leave any bananas for me to kill. I forgive you though :D Asgari OP

I told you guys to just wait at the gate :blush:

I prefer nerien set actully.. 2% chance when dealing any damage to proc a crystal dealing 520 AoE damage; Procs non stop if you have spiked armor and reflect up. It stacks also.
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »
    Batswarm (special exception) can cost as low as 148 (or lower with sets), but will always restore ~800 of each stat.

As for the video, not bad.

the base cost of bats are 200, just the vamp passives make it 148. it is a very nice combo though.

148 with form emp, 158 as non form emp.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 - nice video and well played :smiley:

2 - DKs are perceived to be overpowered because of idiotic opponents. The morons who used extended chains and heavy inferno staff attacks against a flapping DKs are the ones voting "DKs are OP" in these threads.

3 - I also didn't hear the part where you said "let me take them alone or something." Probably the music and the long live performance distracted me from the gameplay.

4 - I keep seeing complaints about Battle Roar. Basic game-theory: an ability that is used rarely has got to noticeably outshine an ability that is always active. The reality of the situation is that not all DKs are blessed playing in environments where morons constantly feed them ultimates and generate their resources. Next time the Elden Hallow Undaunted daily comes up, go ahead and do that instead of watching 1vMorons DK videos and tell me how OP that passive which you will use but once is against Bogdan. In that fight, the funnel health spamming NBs transfer ability is absolutely better.

5 - The biggest fans of these videos are the very good NB and Templar players who know their builds also faceroll disorganized mobs and are ecstatic the nerf hammer is aimed at the class that, according to my kill counter, dies the most often in Cyrodiil.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »
    Batswarm (special exception) can cost as low as 148 (or lower with sets), but will always restore ~800 of each stat.

As for the video, not bad.

the base cost of bats are 200, just the vamp passives make it 148. it is a very nice combo though.

It's 250, I'm pretty certain
    EU | PC | AD
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 - nice video and well played :smiley:

2 - DKs are perceived to be overpowered because of idiotic opponents. The morons who used extended chains and heavy inferno staff attacks against a flapping DKs are the ones voting "DKs are OP" in these threads.

3 - I also didn't hear the part where you said "let me take them alone or something." Probably the music and the long live performance distracted me from the gameplay.

4 - I keep seeing complaints about Battle Roar. Basic game-theory: an ability that is used rarely has got to noticeably outshine an ability that is always active. The reality of the situation is that not all DKs are blessed playing in environments where morons constantly feed them ultimates and generate their resources. Next time the Elden Hallow Undaunted daily comes up, go ahead and do that instead of watching 1vMorons DK videos and tell me how OP that passive which you will use but once is against Bogdan. In that fight, the funnel health spamming NBs transfer ability is absolutely better.

5 - The biggest fans of these videos are the very good NB and Templar players who know their builds also faceroll disorganized mobs and are ecstatic the nerf hammer is aimed at the class that, according to my kill counter, dies the most often in Cyrodiil.

I tell people all the time if it wasn't for everyone not being a top %1 player my build wouldn't be affective. It requires me going in a deep as possible and taking massive abuse. Similar to life choices :wink:

But you make great points. Each class has their own unique abilities and I play my well. As do other players on other classes.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Joy_Division‌ I think its @1:20 in the video when i tell everyone to stay away from me so i can finish the last 2-3 solo.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh yes :smiley: I do think you use the Cinderstorm power to excellent effect. Even if some of your opponents do not use the best tactics, it does take skill and tactics to pull something like that off. If my post implied otherwise, I really did mean well played!
  • ZOS_MichaelM
    We're closing this thread due to the profanity of the content which has been removed from the first post. Please mind our Community Rules when creating threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.