The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot find Rhawl'Kha Quest objective?

Arandear
Arandear
✭✭✭
Hey all, I have almost completed all of Reaper's March, I could not do Grimwatch Fort for it was glitched but have managed almost everything else, apparently Arenthia the Town is supposed to give me the Quest for Rhawl'Kha when I finish that area, but it has not, and I am unable to find the Quest for it now at all, which also does not allow me to complete Moonmont, which is really quite frustrating, any help would be well appreciated.

I believe the Quest is called "First Steps".
Edited by Arandear on November 7, 2014 9:09PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quest giver Hadam-do should be somewhere near the city main entrance. Failing that, Kauzanabi-jo inside the Temple may also give the quest.

However, it's possible that you cannot do Rawl'kha until after you have done Grimwatch, as the quests involve the same characters.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Arandear
    Arandear
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, yeah I found it now, or a while ago when they fixed it haha. :D
  • ZOS_AlvinM
    ZOS_AlvinM
    ✭✭
    @Arandear, glad you were able to complete the quest. Keep in mind you can always check the Developers Discussion section of the forums for known issues in the game. Cheers!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post